Boys Will Be Bugs

TW// Sexual Assault. I will be putting a TW when the part comes up.

I was at work. I was so bored that watching paint dry sounds fun. Today was a busy day I was taking people's orders when a familiar face came in walking in line. It was Kate.

"Kate! It's nice seeing you here. I was so bored."

"Well, I'm glad I could help." She was in her normal cheery self like always. Wil then walked up to us.

"So this is the famous Wil I keep hearing about." She said sounding ecstatic to finally meet him.

"It's nice to meet you I'm guessing your Kate."

"I am!" I forgot other people were in line so Kate ordered and sat down. After a while a order of tea was done so I grabbed it holding it out to the lady who ordered it. I guess it was too hot because she dropped it. The floor was covered in the drink. I walked to the back grabbing some napkins. I could hear someone behind me but I figured it was probably Wil

TW// Sexual assault. If you are not comfortable with reading this you can skip it.

"Hey, Paige" I took a deep breath turning around it was Brendon.

"Hi" I replied in a monotone voice.

"Um...I'm just gonna say it I like you a lot."

"I'm sorry but I don't like you like that. I also have a boyfriend who's in the other room you know that." I was walking out of the room when he grabbed my wrist.

"Yeah but just dump him." He was inches away from my face. I tried to back away but he wouldn't let me.

"I'm not gonna do that." He rolled his eyes annoyed but I didn't care.

"I think I can change that."

"No, you can't just please let go of me." He shook his head no. Then leaned in. He kissed me. Obviously, I didn't kiss back but no matter what I did he wouldn't let go. His lips were dry and tasted like cigarette smoke. I was trying to pull away but I was too weak.

His hand trailed from the back of my neck to my waist and hips then to my pants trying to unbutton them. Finally, I had the strength to pull away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled and ran out everyone glaring at me. Ava ran to me.

"What are you doing get your shit together." She whispered

"No, I'm not gonna get my shit together." Wil walked up to me. He looked confused and concerned. He wanted to say something but I gazed at him so he wouldn't.

"Can you stop yelling and acting like a bitch." Ava muttered

"FUCK YOU TOO AVA!" I screamed flipping her and Brendon off.

"I quit," I shouted. And with that, I walked out Wil and Kate following after me. Tears were streaming down my face.

"What happened," Kate asked rubbing my back for comfort.

"H-he kissed me I-I didn't k-kiss him back," I said between sobs. Wil's hand was in a fist his knuckles white.

"Did he do anything else?" Wil asked

"He tried to take off my pants off but I pushed him away. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry about anything." He kissed my forehead and walked away.

"Where are you going!" I yelled.

"Inside to tell that dick something." I ran after him pulling his arm.

"Pleased don't it will just make things worse" He sighed looking down.

"Okay fine." He whispered

"Paige are you sure your okay," Kate asked once again but before I could answer back Brendon walked out.

"Hey what's your problem." He shouted. I was hiding behind Kate my arms over my chest.

"Are you that fucking stupid? You kissed her without her consent and tried to make her do other things with you." Wilbur yelled.

"Maybe if she wasn't dressed up like a slut then I wouldn't have done that."

"Are you kidding me she's in khaki pants with a button-up shirt. That's her work uniform." Kate yelled back

"Okay, then it looked like she wanted it."

"Oh fuck you" I walked over to him slapping him on the face. It will definitely leave a mark in the morning. I walked away Kate and Wilbur was following beside me.

It's over you can continue to read here

"Well fuck you just did that!" Kate said being the first to break the silence.

"I fucking did that." Wil still looked tense. I stopped walking turning to him.

"Hey, everything is okay now. I'm okay." I smiled

"Okay if anything is wrong tell me."

"I will" He leaned in kissing me softly on the lips.

"I'm sorry to ruin the moment but you guys are making me feel so fucking single right now." We both laughed.

"You will find someone like how about that one guy at chemo he sits right across from us what's his name again."

"David." She replied

"Yeah David he talks to you sometimes don't you guys have a lot of stuff in common."

"Well yeah but I don't have a crush on him or anything."

"I see the way you look at each other." She rolled her eyes blushing a little.

"You like him don't you." She only smirked snickering a bit.

"I think she likes him," Wil whispered to me.

"Yup definitely." I whispered back.

"I heard that!"