Mr Loverman

Wilbur's P.o.v

~1 week later~

Me and Paige were sitting on the grass in her backyard. She was on my chest. It was pitched black except for the little lights in the yard making her eyes sparkled in the dim light. We were star gazing. Well Paige was looking at the stars. I was focusing on her because she looked gorgeous she always does. I wanted to get her attention. It's been silent the whole time. So I kissed her shoulder trying to get her attention but she didn't budge. I moved to her neck leaving kisses. She turned to face me putting her legs around my waist and her hands loosely around my shoulders.

"Are you trying to seduce me Benedict?" She jokingly asked but I could see a light pink dusted on her cheeks.

"That depends if you are seducible or not." I gave her a smirk as she rolled her eyes gently pushing me to the grass as she hovered over me.

"Well you just have to find that out for yourself." She winked while I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Oh really." I smiled and she nodded. I put my hands on her back as she leaned in.The kiss being gentle and sweet but god it drove me crazy. She pulled away peppering me with kisses on my jawline and neck.

"I love you Paige so fucking much." She stopped kissing me looking at me.

"I love you too, so much it might be unhealthy." She chuckled, kissing my cheek then standing up holding out her hand for me to grab it. Instead I jumped up picking her up bridal style while running to her room.

"Wil what are you doing!" She said between laughter her laughs and giggles filling up the house. I put her down when we were in her room and instantly collided our lips together.