Josie's Plan (ARCase and NehpetsEnal)

Josie's Plan

Josie was a lady indeed, who didn't like to be kept waiting.

Jhonny was a no-show at the stables after class.

Perhaps Ron was having the last laugh. Enjoying her tart won by a fib.

Well, Josie would take care of him. Give Ronald a piece of her mind,

For causing her to be left high and dry. Perhaps he'd gotten the date wrong,

An honest mistake.

Or Jhonny had met him elsewhere, and the two were off to the lake.

Fishing and swimming as boys like to do. Whatever the case, it was incredibly rude!

Not wanting to return to the hotel just yet, gossiping with Gyn at the Café was the best bet. The two girls giggled over muffins and milk.

Then her friend asked Josie a question which got her all cross again.

"I hear your sweet on Jhonny," said Gyn.

She sighed, "He and I are just friends."

"I'll bet that's all it is. He asks about you around town," she replied with a grin.

Josie finished her milk and said nothing else about the matter. Because she really didn't know the answer, or how she did feel, about the boy who often made her squeal. And not always in a good way. He was handsome it was true and Jhonny knew it too.

When the sky had turned nearly black from blue, Josie could put off returning to the hotel no longer she knew.

She wasn't looking forward to facing Sallie. But Jake she did long to see. Their talk was long overdue indeed.

Imagine the surprise of Josephine, when in the hotel restaurant Jhonny, she did see

Imagine the surprise of Josephine, when in the hotel restaurant Jhonny, she did see.It seemed a joyous reunion with his family.

He was also looking better, her heart felt relieved, for the last time his face was still bruised and bloody.

Josie waited patiently and quietly on the balcony, waited for her chance to pull him aside, and in him confide.

She'd soon grown bored and pulled a book from her sack.

And happily, got lost in a world not her own, ate an apple for a snack.

So, she didn't see Jhonny approach at all, the book had her so enthralled.

Even though Jhonny hadn't got to see his buddy Ron, it had been a good day.

He was getting tired, so left the family, with all the hugs and kisses finished he headed for the stairs.

He wondered why Mom parted with a little wink but knew for sure it was something good.

He swung around the huge null post at the bottom of the stairs, climbing the first few steps in one stride, and still a boy at heart he looked forward to sliding down the banister in the morning.