CHAPTER- 03

Louis pov

In other side....

I open my eyes and my dream fades in the early-morning light. What the hell was that about? I grasp at the fragments as they recede, but fail to catch any of them. Dismissing it, like I do most mornings, I climb out of bed and find some newly laundered sweats in my walk-in closet. Outside, a leaden sky promises and sky's are so dark in the morning above to rain anytime.i'm not a rain person and soon I moved upstairs to my gym, switch on the TV for the morning business news, and step onto the treadmill.My thoughts stray to the day. I've nothing but meetings , seminars , business travels this is my life , my daily routine .

I stop the treadmill, breathless, and head down to the shower to start to get ready of today upcoming hectic schedule and the welcoming a another monotonous day in the Australia .

As I stare out the window at the skyline, the familiar ennui seeps unwelcome into my consciousness. My mood is as flat and gray as the weather. My days are blending together with no distinction, and I need some kind of diversion. I've worked all weekend, and now, in the continued confines of my office, I'm restless. I shouldn't feel this way.

The sobering truth is that the only thing to capture my interest recently has been my decision to send two freighters of cargo to Sudan. This reminds me-Rosy is supposed to come back to me with numbers and logistics. What the hell is keeping her? I check my schedule and reach for the phone.

Damn. I have to endure an interview with the some fresher's. Why the hell did I agree to this? . I just skip this part I think.i make a call in intercom to call my PA

"Come to my cabin right now" . I heard the knocking sound

"Come in " I said in a authorative tone

"Brown are you complete the work which I given to you two hours before,"

"No sir"! He wisphered fearly the thought of what going to be next

"What the hell"? Did you forget my anger Brown

"No sir, please sir i completed in half an hour sir please", he wisphered fearfully

You didn't finish your work in a half an hour or else forget your job and you know me well . If I fired you know no one able to gave a job at you, so keep that in the mind, i said to him

No sir!! I will finish the work sorry sir, he said

"Don't interrupt me while I'm speaking Just get out you idiot, he wisphered angrily

He went out immediately to save his life from the arrogant boss

When I sat down relax his anger when suddenly his phone his ringing.. It's flashed mom

He picked immediately..

"Hello mom! How are you,?", I asked

"Son I have a news for you",, she wisphered excitedly .

"No mom,! I know don't take a topic of marriage now ",I wisphered barely to my mom , she doesn't even understanding

"Shut up you idiot ! How's your trip in the Australia , I called you from yesterday night , but I couldn't catch your phone signal", how are you now ? , When will you returned .

"Why are you calling continuously any serious news "

"Your father asked me to pass the information from you , he hired the peter friend , he come from the country side . He really need a job for him .I send his portfolio in your mail. Just kindly check ."my mom speaks continuously , A peter which one recommended him so behave nicely to him and accept him .,she said continuesly the same word to him .Why mom,are he is any special in the world .You know mom he just a driver to me .,he wisphered arrogantly to his mom .