CHAPTER -16

He pinned me to the wall " I always try to control my anger but as usual you like to piss me off . The more I try to control myself , the more you push my button to an end and I can't tolerate it anymore ". the more you push my button to an end I can't even control it anymore".He said angrily while burying his face in my neck region inhale my breath.

His hand that were on in the knot of my bathrobe and he doesn't open but settled his right hand in my waist squeeze little harder and then grab my both the hand pinned them above my head .he carefully grab my hand without hurt that bruised area .

"Master please leave me " I sobbed little hardly but he doesn't not considered my requesting. He doesn't even respect me as a human being also.who is he to me ? Anything related with us no then , " Master stop touching me " I said in angerly and pushed him little harder , he stumbled little "He doesn't have a any rights to me " .

He lifted his gaze towards me and walked to me slowly and again stopped only a inch apart . "What , why ?You don't like me touching you ? . In few hours before in the garden area your laughing with them aloud out thier stupid gossip and inappropriate touch of them , but you can't tolerate my touch isn't it ? He asking me cruely .

The tears I was trying to hold in eyes for so long about to out I controlled myself . They just helping me for doing the work which I done alone , other than this nothing ." your the one which doing the inappropriate things to me master ".I said to him

I know your a good actor anna .your acting level is increasing day by day, you fooled everyone in your presence and fooled them with your wear of innocence mask .he moved further and stepped closer into me , unexpectedly , my pulse quickened as he was studying my face .He continuously looking downward and I see what he is looking curiously and and then I realised he rested his eyes on opening of my robe which showing just a hint of cleavage .He reached out a finger , and traced it over my exposed cleavage area .

"Don't touch me master " I said I pushed him hardly and my vision blurred with tears . I tried my best to control them but I couldn't . He pulled me harshly slammed me through the wall and kissing me all over my face , jaw and neck region . every contact of his with my skin care my skin was making me weaker in knees . He get me tight closure even the even the air passage also not there in between us I could feel his erection on my stomach which is causing electricity to flow throughout my body.

He continued to live with kisses on my neck making my body shiver. I closed my eyes open it will be over soon. But it didn't happen. He grunted and started to kiss me more roughly. Is hands where making circle in my waist and other one was sleeping my hand tightly to make me stay still . My sobs were getting loud but no one was there it to come and save me. This time I tired remove his hands and I didn't stop even,

I hear him clenching his jaws "stop" dangerous voice but that didn't make me stop and give me a squeeze my breast I screamed in pain and humiliation. I couldn't believe this was happening to me I continued to cry with it he continued to harass my body few minutes later which felt like forever stop this torturous and just a minute of his chin placed top on my neck and so I left my body I am going to remove my hand from your mouth but I need you to behave and not to screame ok he said to me" I nodded my head "

He slowly removed his and. I wanted to scream but I was too scared that he will hurt me bad. The place was so quiet that My sob only could be here he was standing lile for few minutes not making any move I could only hear his breathing and my breathing , also I felt his hand went up to my knees which was bit revealed but because of the bathrobe which I wear .

He looked into my eyes tomorrow it's my birthday ",I need a present" ,ok baby girl just tell me what present are you going to give to me tomorrow."I don't have any idea, now only I am going to prepared for you . I just little hesitated and then I asked to him what do you like

'I only want like you in this word when you give yourself into me this is the best gift for me in this birthday" he said his answer making me shocked he is rocked with his answer

. You are never going to wear this short bathrobe again understood? , I just noddedt my head.

" Use your pretty mouth baby girl " he said in his husky tone

I'm not understanding what he mad or not it was just the dress which everyone wear this. .

yes ! , I replied to him , why he doesn't go for the office till now, or he is spying around me in this palace , when my thought distrub I heard his voice," I will see you later kitten", with that I hear his footsteps faded away from my room. I immediately lock my room and let out my breath my knees are very weak, making me having difficulties to stand . I fell on my knees and gripping my bathrobe tightly and my hard sobs left my body making me so weaker .

I heard a someone knocking in my room door. My eyes widened and I quickly got up rubbing my watering eyes Helena came and asked me if everything was ok I heared a muffling sound came from your room so that only I came for the room to check up, everything is alright dear Anna .your so late Elena !

I give her a warm smile and told that I was fine but I know from an expression that she didn't believe me at all but it didn't question me any further way I just hope that day will end soon as soon as possible so that it I did not to see him my master started to become my worst nightmare .

I woke up with stinging sensation in head I literally got a massive headache I started to massage my head and forehead region I still stood up from the bed put inmy t-shirt and clean myself again and wash my face and comb my hair neatly whileni coming down talking about thinking about him give me a chill in all over the body , especially the torturing of me increasing day by day .I was scared he might try to do again ...

I didn't realise I'm crying and the flow of my tears coming continuously without my acknowledgement. I rubbed my eyes and went outside. I couldn't leave this house at all because of aunty and uncle and the main reasonI have to do this for my father I just need to stay away from and that's all .He was so devil in nature.

Entering the kitchen I greeted the other mails over waiting for me to cook. I love to cook for everyone but aunty doesn't like me to cook because she said " I only live like a princess here " but I ll convinced aunty for this and then I started to work .

Once we were all done making dinner for them ,elena told me to to wait there in the dining area but I say, I go and do myself for everyone , I like to do this things in me and my dad lives in the countryside I really miss that now, it's pure bliss to live there.

I picked up on the tray of green chicken pasta and tuscan bean soup ,salman Provencal ,asian lettuce wrap and finally a mango juice for every one of the table and walked towards the dining room enter I saw the uncle and Rose discussing something may be about the family or on business.

When I about to go , I noticed the voice which come from the entrance, I recognise who it was it's him a devil of my life which torturing me every day ,still busy with his phone when I about to go , aunt call me with the loud voice " where are you going anna? ," Aunt I needed to help elena " i Said to aunt " no needed anna dear , I carried everything , now you seat had your dine " elena said softly .

Ok ! I said sat on the table and I recognise the strong gaze which come from the side of the devil standing . I know he watching me continuously " why are you standing thier louis come and sit with us " uncle asked to him , I just saw his face still he is looking into my eyes directly , I think he wants to getting my attention from everything .

He come and sat on the dining table , I avoiding him from the moment he sit on the dining table centre . I'm hiding from him because I clearly remember his words . I don't want to think of him saw again .

I stood abruptly from the chair , I above to go "where are you going anna dear are you finish your food " aunt asked to me .Yes! Aunt full ,I said to her and soon left my room .

But someone forcefully pushed me a near by wall , and then realise it's him ! "Why are you ignoring me damnit , am I looking any fool infront of your eyes ",he said dangerously to me he is literally dragging to the room ...not mine the direction of his room...why he brought me here ? Fear started to heating me and my body shiver in his sudden attack "master please I don't want to come to you " I said to him in hurry but he tighted my hand in his grip more.opening the door he pushed me on his bed and locked his room ...he started coming to me dangerously