CHAPTER- 09

Now I'm in a great idea of soon retard from him..."I want to talk to you something shall I say " I thought I'm a little bit fast , when his eyes are pointing to me , and expression said repeat the words ...Before he ask I wisphered slowly "I want to talk to you something " , I said still im in fear .

Ok move forward and tell me what you need from me , he said while checking something in his Phone . When he says some thing my full attention on him but when I said some things but he do something's on his phone. Oo wow awesome .Before agree with your demands, you must do which I say are you capable off ,Soon he attention turn towards me , after I said the particular word " capable "

I'm the only one making the decision not any one, even you , he wisphered arrogantly ,But please only ones , Iam trying to trapping in my plan .Ok , what I want to do accept my aggrement conditions, he wisphered little curiously .You need to do a task which given to you ,it's a ....

What you gonna do in that ? He desperately ask

I'll give you one day time , In next 24 hrs you can search anywhere in the place, I know your the king here , but at the end of the day we should meet in a unexpected one , after that I will accept your depands because I compromise my mind the thought of this my destiny to bind with you ...I said in a flow without shuttering .

This is not a play ground , you and me not a player but we should play in the bed, at the end of pleasure will satisfy so in my game play every one is winner of cuming ...he wisphered some ugly speech against my comments

What are you talking ?? I want you to do for me...

once again I must do what are you command me but you not even do for what I said , wisphered with the hint of hope he will accept the challenge .I will not respond any of us command I'm king here not even you , I want you so sign the contract and bed with me .

No ..I can't do , even I had a dignity to bed with you and accept my challenge , I know your the king and I'm a slave of your kingdom but every human has a dignity and more I think your scaring for loosing the game .

Mind your tongue , I'lll cut if your body into pieces , be careful when you speaking with me .When your not scare , just accept the simple task which given to you ,Heyyyy....he shouted and grab my neck pulled me closer.

" Ok game on " he wisphered loudly and pulled me even more closer and inhaled my frangance and he relaxed sometime in my neck region your the one make me angry as well as cool me , you have something which grab to you like a magentic effect and I accept your stupid task he wisphered slowly as soon he said I get off the car before I go , is he grab my hand and peck my lips.

Ok sweet heart will we see what destiny stored for us , he wisphered from the inside of car ...soon he drive away.After a done with my cafe work .I finally reach the mansion ..aunt Emma and rose standing in the main hall .

Where are you gone dear? Aunt wisphered. Worriedly

Your son only grabbed me , and forced to stay with him , I thought myself not able to describe my situation to her , I just see rose which stand so close to me , she signalled me something before I spoke .Aunt Emma she gone for the cafe work , she save from the situation

What ??? Why anna , are you going for the work no need dear I'll give a money as much you want no need to go .

Aunt Emma even rose accompanying me ...so don't worry , I wisphered slowly to understand her panicking state No need , both should not go anywhere and I shifted your belongings to inside the mansion , both you guys are stay there .

No aunt Emma we comfortable here , we wisphered samely.

I can't abke to accept when Both are stayed in the garden house , now onwards you Both are stay inside the mansion this is the order for my side and I promised both your father's I'll keep you guys safely , she said strongly..