CHAPTER-10

"Madam Emma elder master and younger master in a main hall and waiting for you" , Elena wisphered to aunty .

Oh my goodness my both a children's are here after so long , I'm so happy to here she said in happily , anna come dear I'll introduce you to my both a son's.

Aunt why only me ?? I asked questions
Because rose already known both of them , your the one who new here so I'm very excited to introduce you to my Both a son's
Come anna , she literally dragging with her speed omg why he came today itself , yesterday only I did a bet with him see finally he won in this game , the prize is my body .

I finally in a downstairs soon rose also accompanied me .
What a pleasant surprise son's , aunt Emma wisphered .

Yes pleasant surprise only , he said directly looking into mine , I know he definitely find me , I fooly bet with him see he won , now what I going to do .

Rose only wisphered sorry I. My ears , but but now how he can't going to leave me so easily now I'm going to accept the sex contract with him...

No I don't want to do please God help me out ....

Who is the beautiful full lady in near you mom , younger master wisphered which pointing in his finger suddenly I diverted my eyes from him ...

She is our newly joined family member which relative to peter and Son she is anna anna Smith Sullivan and you know Stephen I asked for the driver frm her father to your so called elder brother but he transfer him from a far away from here ,so I compled her to stay with me ...

Oo that's great I'm Stephen enfiel knighthe suddenly move forward and grap my hand and I hesitated some more but I responded him soonly .

My name is anna before I introduce myself properly .

" Ok guys if your discussion are over shall we meet a father , Louise wisphered coldly
Why you came here so suddenly , there is a any problem in the Company , aunt Emma wisphered .

No mom , we just discussion about the contract ...you know mom we just came for the contract

"A CONTRACT" word he repeatedly highlated , and sharply wisphered to me and Stephen .

And anna nice to meeting, young master wisphered.

Before I say something ", NOW SHALL WE MOVE " he wisphered arrogantly to his brother

They went to uncle's study room ....
After a hour.

Aunt Emma take a little food , why are you waiting for , rose wisphered worriedly ...
No dear In my marriage life I didn't leave a single day a eat alone , I'm always with my husband , when I'm serve to him it's make me happy and then I ate so it's my habbit , I can't able to change , so I'm waiting for my husband , aunt Emma wisphered I really amazed the way of she loved her husband general and care .

Aunt Emma ...Before I say something , we heard the foot steps see there are here ....
My darling Emma still you waiting for me .. Harry uncle wisphered sweetly to his wife
Yes Harry! When I alone eat without you .....
Ok guys , I'm hungry shall we eat
What is in the dinner prepared here mom , Stephen asked .

"Chicken piccata "
" Chicken broth"
"Mushroom soup "
" Chocolate lave with topped truffles "

Ooo wow , I'm gonna eat everything , uncle Harry said while eyeing on foods
No Harry this all our I'm made only for my children's ...aunt Emma said strictly
For me what you made anything more from this...

No here your vegetables salad and tomaato and toppings withs some blace olive enjoy your dise alone baby .

Not I'm not going to eat this , this is so wack taste pls Emma today not .

No means no , sit down eat everything .. aunt Emma wisphered arrogantly
In my suprise uncle Harry Started to eat ...we all are laughed and then I accidentally see in his blue eyes ,they keep on staring at me I know but I just diverted that ...but soon I arrested in his gaze
Come anna , rose sat with us I had a one more news to you guys

What uncle Harry ...

First sit with us and then I opened the news
Uncle how we sat with you master and we are working here, rose wisphered .

What I said before in my thoughts your my children's apart from your father even we Emma and me love you guys , now sit and eat ....

Yes rose dad is right come an sit with us , young master wisphered to rose in loving gesture .

Loving ,.......loving are they both in love, or it only a friends ....I need to ask later...
We nodded sat rose purposely push to me a near of devil side , she sat with near to aunt Emma

When I'm about to sit , hey stop go to the kitchen and served us and then you sat with us and eat..

Why louis ?? Any problem
Nothing mom , I just only asked to serve a dish there is a any problem ..

But why only anna there is so much of maid here work here young man ...
no mom I just thought to help Elena she is alonly take every dish fro the kitchen not even any maid help her .

Your the one strictly told to other maids when you around only Elena one serves you .

Now you changed your decision, aunt Emma asked surprisingly ...

No mom ,. Once I fixed in my mind I can't withdraw or forget I wants to give a chance to your lovely new girl , what she capable of doing ...he wisphered arrogantly .

"WHY ONLY ME "

I soon went to the kitchen and brought the tray from Elena and quietly brought into the dining hall and place the dish one by one carefully .I could feel every one eyes on me ...

Shall I help you , rose asked me while get up in the chair ,.

Before I say , no need rose , she will handle , he wisphered arrogantly.

But master..... How she....rose wisphered silently..

Just sit down rose , Don't interrupt me again ....he said more terrifyingly ..

Sorry sorry master ,

no need rose , no one had a guts to interrupt me ... I don't leave the such people in my territory but I see you like my sister that's why I leave you .

Hey you don't waste your time and stand simply , serve to all ,he wisphered plainly
My tears are welled up in my eyes ..
I served every one there dishes accordingly and then lastly I served him ,he just look into my eyes , and every one face started to eat .

I loss my appetite because of him now I really miss my dad , once I checked everything and about to leave when a voice call me

"Wait here" I heard a his voice , I turned and watch his eyes
Where you going now ? Now come an sit with us , Why he is keep on torturing me.

I settled myself comfortablly in the chair, Now I comfort only in the chair not my nervous I can't able to eat the food with near him , I shivered in his gaze, and know he didn't leave me so easily after I bet with him because of my dearest friend rose I did a big mistake and having a bet ., now I'm stuck .....

The feeling of he sitting beside me it making my nervous system so high and reach my anxious level

" JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM".

I finally about to take the morsel , he came near me wisphered something in my ears , that news changed my life alternatively.....