CHAPTER-27

"My family will be arranging our Marriage things next week so we should marry in a week " He states and I swallow, trying to eliminate the dryness in my mouth. What..? I take a deep breath as I feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. Worst case scenario, so soon I'm going to marry him , afterwards I couldn't leave him anyways and anymore , and more over this is papa last wish , so i could do for him.

After we come back and he went his urgent office work a night as I walked away from the living room I told myself that I wouldn't cry and that it wasn't true, it couldn't be true. I told myself That I'd be strong. But as soon as I walked into my room and locked my door. The water works started coming. Loud sobs from deep inside me.Because I knew, I just knew that it was true. I was getting married and there's no two ways about it.So I cried my heart out until my eyes closed and I slept off.

Now I was awake my pillow was damp with my tears I'm pretty sure if I squeezed it hard enough I'd get a few droplets of tears.July came a few hours ago. Asking me to come down. Or have just breakfast. I ignored her for a while and when she kept insisting i softly said at her to i loss my appetite .Explains why i was sad yesterday. I know it wasn't her fault hell she probably didn't have a choice either. But I just feel betrayed.Right now I'm starving. You'd think the anger would take my appetite away but what can I say? I'm not used to being empty.

Rolling out of bed still dressed in my pajama pants and sponge bob square pants tank. I pull my hair into a messy ponytail and walked downstairs.My mission? Go to the kitchen, get some dinner and go back up. Don't talk to anyone if I can help it. if I'm lucky enough I won't even see any one.

But then since I've never boasted that upstairs loves me everyone just had to be having dinner in the kitchen today.The not so important conversation they were having paused as soon as I entered. Every maids are here. If you asked me before today, I could have sworn didn't know the way to the kitchen. So either this was planned or a lot had changed in the two and a half month .

"Anna come sit, Elena will make you a plate" aunty said. Her face looked worries about me, i had silenly return with my room , and slept Can't hold this off for much longer" I said to my self as I rolled out of bed the next morning.In my bathroom I relived my throbbing bladder. Then looked at my self in the mirror.I looked like hell. My dark brown hair looked like two rats played around in it.

A bath wouldn't do. I need a shower. A hot shower.After washing up. I stood in front of my mirror and started working on my hair it was always a pain untangling the knots and brushing this mane I call hair pulling all of it over my left shoulder decide to star from the tips just like how rose thought in us room, when I'm doing my thing , he stand beside me which i noticed on the mirror I eye him with fear.

"When are you gonna get it inside your head that you're mine? How many times are you going to make attempts wants to escape from me , I know after i said marriage you didn't eat anything and looking sad as hell , when did you going to realize you belongs to me?" He questions angrily and stops at the foot of the bed, fisting his hands in rage as I struggle to move, he simply stares at me and tired me in the bed .

"Although, seeing you all tied up and helpless is making me compelled to do a lot of things to you. Bad bad things, my love." He states casually. What things? Is he going to hit me?"And the struggle you're putting on right now, it's turning me on to the point where I don't think I can restrain myself so you better stop before you do something you'll regret." He adds as he steps forward, leaning on the bed and starting to climb up.

Hovering over me, he runs his finger up and down my hips making me fidget in his hold, he lowers his face, bringing it closer to mine as I shiver from his touch."Please." I sigh in defeat, I can't push him off and he's got all the power now, seeing as I'm tied up.