CHAPTER-36

"You there!" He called a one of his bodyguard " Take her to the 'Dark room' and lock her up. The rest of you get back to work" He said calmly. A bit too calm.I didn't dare to say or do anything else. I couldn't be more grateful for still having my limbs intact. And what the hell is this dark room and what place is this , where he is taking me ? Well, I'm going to figure out anyways.

After many twists and turns we finally stopped in front of a huge metal door. Guess this is it. He opened the door and pushed me inside. As a result I fell on my front" hey, you don't need to push me you know!" I said but when I turned around he was already gone while locking me behind.

Oh now I know why this room is called dark room. It's pitch black in here. Not a single ray of light enters this room even though it's mansion full of lights in nights, It's suffocating. Is this my punishment? If it is than I take back my words about being grateful.I got up trying to walk blindly and *bam* I knocked my toe with something.

Fuck! It hurts. Alright I'm not moving from this spot anymore. How long will they keep me here anyways. Maybe they'll let me out after the sun sets. And with those thoughts in mind I drifted off to sleep on the cold floor.

I woke up in a bed and when I tried to move I heard a *clank* sound. And guess what my left leg was tied by a metal chain which was attached to the end of the bed. What the? how did I get on the bed and who the hell tied my leg?.

I looked around and saw that there were two torches burning on each side of the walls. There was a window but it was closed just like the door. Without the torches there was no source of light, so I didn't know if it was day or night.

Suddenly I realized someone was gawking at me from the corner of the room but I couldn't see that person's face because it was dark out there. When he saw me looking his way he got up and started walking towards me.

Did you try to run away from me Anna ?" He said when he was right in front of the bed. I gulped listening to his cold tone," Y-your .... L--LOUIS"I couldn't say anything after that. What could I even say in response that yes I did?

He sat on the bed across me and moved back until my back hit the headboard."You didn't answer me baby. You want to leave me?" He asked me very calmly. Man this calmness of his is making cold sweat appear on my forehead.

"I-i.." what do I even say? I flinched when he extended his hand and wiped my sweat away "Why are you sweating baby? Did you really think you could try and leave me?" He asked again. He was literally emitting darkness. His whole demonour was screaming danger.

"You're after what you did to me, isn't it just a normal thing to do for me?" I said all in one go so that I don't suttur .

"Hmm...so that's the reason." He said as if understanding my reason. And what do you think he did next? He fucking slapped me with so much force that my ear was buzzing.He didn't even give me the time to touch my cheek or turn around when he yanked my hair harshly and made me look at him. Clasping my jaw with his other hand he spat," listen very carefully anna .

I've fallen in love with you and I fucking own you. I want everything you have to offer to me baby. And when I say everything I fucking mean it which includes your heart, your body, your mind, your thoughts and your very soul."

Listening to him saying those things with that Phychotic look in his eyes made me gasp. I couldn't say anything other than looking at him. He fell in love? With me? Why? How? I'm just a slave, aren't I?He continued, "I should be the center of your attention and affection.

You are going to stay by my side, be my queen, fulfill my needs, warm my bed and bear my child."No " I whispered.

"What did you say?" He asked darkly."I said no. A big fat fucking no! You're crazy if you think I will agree to any of this shit you just spat" I screamed.Listening to this he let go my hair and face and started laughing darkly. It sent shivers down my spine.He then got on top of me and started strangling me. "Did you think I asked you baby.