CHAPTER-24

"I decided that I will marry you " I said to him. What you said baby girl , come again . I will marry you whole heartedly , I again said to him. He came forward presses his lips down on my cheek, his hand holding my jaw still. "I'm so happy , baby." He whispers. My cheeks immediately firing up. That was weird.He stands up and walks out of the door, not before shooting a smirk in my direction than closing the door behind him. I'm left alone with a sharp Sting feeling all over my body , a sudden blush around my cheeks, and a thousand thoughts racing through my mind.

I don't know what to think, I don't know what to feel. I don't know what he's planning to do with me. Is he going to hurt me? Or worse, rape me? Oh, no no no no no.I can't let that happen. My innocence is all I have left. And I plan to give it to someone worthy. I want my first kiss to be special. Possibly, on my wedding, with my future husband. But that's not going to happen anytime soon if I'm locked in his embrace .You might think I'm crazy for thinking.

I believe someone out there is going to love me unconditionally. Someday, somewhere, maybe, hopefully. But now I'm going to marry him without a love , I think aunt must be wondering where I am , I didn't even informed them . Soon my attention grab by the clouds outside the building .how I'm happy in my village , i used to make everything with my papa , He always dropped by and I make him lunch ..we visited a homeless people . I miss Mrs Harrisonburg at the orphanage. I miss the kids there too.

I may not have had a lot but I was content. I was grateful. Now, I'm empty. I have nothing to look forward to. I have to put up a fight though. If I want to get out of here, I need to have faith.Consumed by my thoughts, I eventually fell he stand beside me ."what are you watching ", he said while placing his hand her waist and squeeze it lightly. " Baby tell me , what are you thinking , I guess wait , about me right , he chuckled .

"No, I just thinking randomly , how my life happens my village to here ", I said to him .he come slowly placed a kiss in my chin area, above to kiss on my lips . He lowers his face towards mine and I immediately turn my face to the side, not wanting to look at him. I can't help but blush every single time I'm close to him now I don't know why , and I don't want him to notice that. But he puts his finger under my jaw and turns my face to face his, my eyes meeting his.

His eyes are very captivating. His face is sculpted to the gods. Overall, he's very attractive. He might be the most handsome man I've ever seen, but he's not a good person. Although, I can't help but like his touch. I'm very inexperienced and this is the closest thing I've had to affection. My timidity gets the best of me."Don't look so scared, love. I won't hurt you." He whispers against my lips.He then dips his head in my neck and starts kissing it, I gasp when he sucks on the skin.

"Lo- Louise." I moan and he groans to that, he drags his hand down to my waist, giving it a light squeeze. He inches them lower and settles theminches them lower and settles them on my thighs, hoisting them up and wrapping them around his hips. He traces kisses on my jaw going all the way to my collarbone. He keeps making his way down and leaves wet kisses on my chest."You smell amazing, angel." He inhales my scent and I bite on my lower lip, careful not to make a sound. I'm really scared.

He removes his face from my chest and moves closer to my face, caressing my cheek. "Let me taste your lips, my love." He murmurs, his eyes looking at my parted lips as I breathe heavily. He comes even closer, his lips touching mine. I don't move. Do I really want to kiss him ? ."Louise, I-I will ki-" I softly mutter, but before I can finish he shushes me. "Shh, baby I know. I fucking know." He whispers in his deep voice, his breath. fanning my lips.

Without a warning, his lips mould with mine and I hum against him.Without a warning, his lips mould with mine and I hum against him. He devours my lips whilst I stay still. I don't know how to kiss. I felt his tongue asking for entrance which I grant submissively. He massages his tongue with mine but then he pulls out. "Won't you kiss me back, my love?" He breathes out and kisses me again, this time I lightly move my lips against him, my hands on my side next to my head. He slides his hand across my arm and finally holds each my hands to each side.

I quickly realize what I'm doing, I'm giving my kiss to my one only hater and soon to be husband. I'm such a messed up person. I soon pull out and sigh out as he pecks my forehead. "Is everything alright?" He asks and I shake my head. "Tell me what's wrong, baby." He demands as he wipes my lower lip dry.

"I-I have a headache." I state and he's quick to get off me and walk beside I'm still leaning in, swiftly pulling me up and wrapping his arms around my waist. Shall I call the doctor baby , he asked with the concern.He and his concern.go to hell , i said into me ." Shall we go home probably aunt must be waiting for me ", he just nod and leave from the office .

We enters main hall but in our back a person is standing a aunt Immediately shouted her name happily "Aunt Emma ".

"O my God. Look who has come to meet me. What a pleasant surprise. Come here and hug your aunt" the aunt said happily. Rose in the blink of seconds ran and hugged aunt. "I'm so happy to see you back . How are you let me see you properly because it's long last" she said while glancing at her whole body. There were happy tears in her eyes. She is so happy to meet her. Rose also had some tears in her eyes too. "O god how thin you have become. Were you not eating properly or not how's is your granny" she asked her in a motherly tone.

"Don't worry aunt I was eating properly but I missed your food so much and granny is very well now , nad moreover my full time a focus of granny only aunty so i might not to look at me . That's why I have become thin" she said while pouting."Yes, you need to eat come sit have dinner " she said while making her sit on a chair. I was looking at them with a smile on my face.

"Anna and Louise you also sit. I will serve you both" she said while smiling."Yes" I said to her and took the sit. He above to sit , a phone call interrupt and excused and went away .

" Aunt Emma was like a mother to us after our dad's went for abroad . I and Rose both don't have our mothers in our lives. Aunt Emma filled that place in our lives in every aspect. She always took care of us like her own daughters. And we both love her so much. Soon aunt came with food. And we dig in it.

"Humm aunt it is so delicious," Rose said to aunt while moaning."Yes, it is" I also said taking another full spoon bit. Aunt smiled at us.If it is not also after hearing these it looks more delicious. Now I'm more hungry than before" we were brought out of our delicious trance by a familiar voice."Me too" we heard another familiar voice but deeper and intimidating than the first one. Chills were sent down to my spine.

We both lifted our faces to look at two stupid but handsome people standing in front of us in pajamas. Both brothers are looking so ravishing .
I think it's so delicious , right mom ,Louise ask to aunt Emma Was he talking about food or something else?Then my gaze met with cold deep sea-colored eyes. I swallowed hard food in my mouth. I averted my eyes back to my food ignoring him."You two also sit down and I'll go and bring your dinner too ," the aunt said and left for the kitchen. We both continued eating our food silently ignoring stupid in front of us. Who were busy staring at us and it was quite irritating.

Uncle also came for breakfast. "What a pleasant surprise. When did you come back rose and how are you" the uncle asked her while smiling."Fine, Today evening only uncle . How are you" she asked while sweetly smiling at uncle Harry "Good and working" he replied smilingly. Aunt served uncle and sat down to eat her breakfast. We both were almost done with our breakfast. " I need to talk something important with louis and anna personally ,""Come to my study afterward, you guys are done " the uncle said in a stiff tone.

"Ok" I replied to him and the devil louis nodded to him.What does he want to talk about with me and him? Any important .After we done .I and louis enter uncle study room ." What happened dad why you called us ",. Any important, the devil ask cruelly , yes important only my son..

What happened dad your sounds not good , your face fell worry .you didn't here the news our Scotland factory get fired ..

"what "..louis shout

"Yes my Son, " ...that moment my mind strike , uncle my papa works there right , some feared surrounded me ...

"Sorry my child , your Papa and Peter is no more " he said something spinning around me , fat tears Welled up in my eyes .

What ....that last word I wisphered soon...blackness surrounded me.. before I closed my eyes , i heard louis and uncle called my name loudly...

Papa , I'm coming ....