SEQUEL

"Shh, baby, don't say that. You know I love you." I hum against her ear and her cheeks heat up.I love seeing her shy away in my hold, it just shows the effect I have on her. "I just hate other men touching you or even looking at you.

You're mine, yes?" I ask and she gulps, hesitating before slightly nodding.She's scared."Hm." I hum, placing kisses on her neck as she tries to get away. Oh, you're not going anywhere, baby. She tries to cover her neck but I grab her wrist and grip on her waist, holding her in place.

Louis knight is a ruthless billionaire, but when Anna Smith is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong hands, he's domineering billionaire, is someone you don't want to get close to. Unfortunately for her it's not easy to way out ..

"welcome to my world, wife" He said and kissed hard on my lips. It was more like a punishment kiss. I tried to push him but he bite my lips hard. Now tears were streaming down my face. After some minutes he released me and wipe my tears and kissed me on my forehead. People were clapping Celebrating my doom.

He closed the door soundlessly

"let's start the game now "...I walked through the night stand, and kept my things, because of my papa last wish, I'm here otherwise i won't, now I going to loss my virginity to him but I'm not ready for the toxic relationship with him The devil and most arrogant business man LOUIS ENFIEL KNIGHT and innocent and sweet charming girl Anna smith sullivan (aka) ANNA ENFIEL KNIGHT both turn into the husband and wife. What they are going to face for the newphase of journey will they together or apart let see ?

 What they are going to face for the newphase of journey will they together or apart let see ?

Is updated on Wattpad go and read ......