CHAPTER-30

"It was great seeing you after long time rose , i know your papa has passed away few months ago and take care of your grandmother health don't worry in your absence i provide some staff here to take care of her ." He said and rose just nodded and wishpered thank you master and then I say goodbye to her before opening the door and exiting.

Louis is stood by the car, I walk over to him and he opens the door for me, allowing me to slife it. Shutting it

He turns to me, his eyes boring into mine. "Are you feeling better now, my love?" He questions. I swear everytime he talks, his voice chills me. It's so deep and husky. Be can be saying the nicest thing but he'll still sound scary.

I nod at him. "T-Thank you.

"It's nothing, my angel." He hums, starting up the car.

My love. Angel. Babygirl

These nicknames he has for me, I don't hate them and the way he says them, delivering them with huskiness as he smirks, it makes me blush and my brain gets all foggy.The drive was pretty silent. He tried talking to me but I always respond with a couple of words, keeping it short. I don't think I can ever converse with him without bring scared he'll snap at me.

As you can see, looks don't matter to me. While he might be extremely handsome, perfect from each and every angle, he's killed people. He's done monstrous things which is why I'll always keep my distance.

But there is something about his eyes, when he looks at me, I get lost. He softens his cold stare whenever we're close. It flusters me to say the least.We've now arrived at his house, I take off my cardigan and hang it up. I can hear the sounds of laughing and giggling, echoing through the room. Louis latches on to my hand and guides me to the lounge.In the lounge, aunty is sat across from a girl with medium length hair. I can't see her face.

"Katherine , welcome." Louis greets, still holding my hand. I guessed it, this is his sister.She turns around with a wide smile on her face. She's also very pretty, her almond eyes are very striking."LOUIS." She chirps, running over and hugging him as I release his hand. "I've missed you." She says.Soon pulling away, she diverts her eyes at me as I fidget with my fingers, giving her a light smile."Is this her?" She turns to Louis then at me. He nods at her."Mhm, it is." Louis confirms, eyeing me up and down."Oh, wow. She is just-wow." She gasps. I'll never understand the fascination with me. I'm getting all these compliments and I don't know why. I'm pretty average looking if you ask me.

She walks closer to me. "What's a bombshell like you doing with my brother, huh?" She giggles. So far, his family's being extremely nice to me. I like it.Not knowing how to respond, I timidly introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Anna." She chuckles to that. "It's so nice to meet you." She hugs me, out of the blue but okay. All the females in his family are huggers.

"Nice to meet you too." I reply, politely."I'm so excited for you both. This is such a joyous occasion." She says, walking me over to louis as he snakes his arms over my shoulder.

"So, Anna, tomorrow is the party. Are you excited?" She pokes, I nod in response."We're going shopping in an hour, we have to buy you something to wear, that'll keep all eyes on you." She suggests, looking back at her mother. "Yep, because I'm all about the attention. Yipee!"

"Louis, are you coming with us?" She asks and he shakes his head."No, I'll just drop you off." He replies blankly. "You go settle in, I need a moment with Anna." He doesn't waste a second before gripping onto my hand and dragging me to the bedroom. Why is he always dragging me?He shuts the door and turns over to me, giving me that lustful stare that makes me squirm.

He walks over to me and grabs my butt cheeks, squeezing them, making me gasp. He effortlessly picks me up and places me on the dresser. He steps between my legs and puts his hands on each thigh, my dress sliding up exposing my skin."I wanted to talk to you." He hums."A-About what?" I ask, slightly curious."Well you see, today is the first time I'm letting you out without me being with you. There are some rules you're expected to follow." He orders in a domineering tone. He just loves to be in control.

"You're not to look, touch or talk to any men. I'm the only man you can do that with." He hisses, getting angry at the thought. He jusy took possessiveness to a whole other level. "Also, don't make any attempts to any thing which make me angry. You know I'm going to find you and when I do, I'llpunish you to the point where you'll be begging me to stop." He sadistically hints. The fact that he's getting excited from inflicting pain on me, well it scares me. It scares me to death.

.He began to plant wet kisses on her shoulder blade as his hands travelled to my panties. Her breath hitched when his fingers touched her lace panties.

"lo--louis--"

"Close your eyes and feel my fingers in you." He dug into my panties and rubbed his fingers on her vagina. "Please... stop it. I don't it." myr breathing got heavier as his fingers began to move inside. His one hand held her while his upper body pressed against her breasts making her impossible to move. He leaned to her ear and said in husky voice,"But, I want this, baby girl..." Before thrusting his finger, he drew some patterns around my sensitive part.I could feel that something was forming in her abdomen as if it was tying knots.

"It feels nasty." She exhaled.

"It's called foreplay, not a fucking nasty thing." He licked her jaw as she threw her head back. She didn't want these sensual feelings. It would make her feel bad. "Did you ever masturbate?" He asked. "ahhh..." She cried out as his finger entered into her vagina. "Tell me, baby girl. Did you ever masturbate?" He gritted his teeth as thrust deeply. "No," She closed her eyes as her core was paining like hell. "Ahhhhh..... I didn't...

"Good." He smiled. He took the speed of his fingers and thrust inside her with a constant pace. Her eyes widened as he entered another finger. He kept on thrusting inside her until he felt her wet and slippery fluid coming out of her vagina. Her breathing altered as she exhaustively leaned on him. And we left for the shopping

Today is the day for engagement....

Aunt is panicking from the morning. She is running in the whole house to check everything is perfect. Uncle told her to calm down many times but she is not listing to him she wants everything to go smoothly. Now I'm sitting in front of my vanity to get ready for my engagement. Rose is doing my hair and makeup. My dress is ready everything is ready.

"Anna stop doing that" I was snap out of my thoughts from Rose's voice."Stop doing what," I asked her in confusion. I was sitting so quietly."Stop sitting quietly talk to me you will feel better. Don't be nervous" she replied to me while doing my hair.How does she know I was nervous. I was quiet for some time."Every time you keep quiet like this. You do it when you are nervous. I know anna you are nervous. Everything will be ok" she said reading my mind.

"Anna" l exclaimed. "I'm not feeling good. I'm so nervous or to say it in better words I'm so afraid. I don't know if I'm ready for this or not. I don't know how my life is going to change after today. Louis will try his best to make my life hell. Will I be able to cope up with it? And what if I mess with everything. Uncle and aunt will be so disappointed with me..."

"Anna stop" I was cut with Rose's voice. "Take a deep breath. Breath in breath out" she also did it with me. Doing it I felt a little bit relaxed. "Everything will be good go now change in your dress" she pushed me to the bathroom.

I got changed in my outfit. Coming out I asked Rose "Am I looking OK"She looked at me with wide eyes "OK is not the right word for you babe. You should ask me. Am I looking breathtaking and yes you are" she said while hugging me. The smile was on my face I hugged her back.