CHAPTER- 07

I settled in the car ,still my heart beating fiercely , I can't handle it anymore now ,he's breathing touched my skin now automatically my body shivered in his proximity.They are fallen cables over the road , metal piece are here and there so don't adamant again which I call you next time..

My hand felt numb ,his effect was too much to handle , why he didn't ask anything?

He came closer to me , grab my hand pull towards him more ,Ok come to the point baby girl , why you didn't come to my room yesterday ? He wisphered into my ear , I felt shiver in his husky voice ."Look at me," he commanded in a gruff tone. She frowned slightly. She couldn't fathom why he wanted her to look at him. She didn't want to look into his intimidating eyes. They would get him more nervous than she already was. Reluctantly, she lifted her gaze to meet with his vexed ones.

His eyes were narrowed and his jaw was tensed. A cold shiver ran down her spine. He was glaring daggers at her as if she was a thorn in his side. So angry. She felt uncomfortable but the man didn't stop glowering at her. His treacherous eye traveled down to her lips which were presents a chocolate. His gaze lingering longer than usual on her soft petals before it darted back to her eyes. This time, his eyes held something different. He stepped closer till there was just an inch of gap between them. The girl fisted the side of her dress as he looked down at her. Sweat bedewed her nape. The girl fought the temptation of lowering her eyes.

After what seemed like an hour but I I....why I come to your room , I didn't know you before .your complete stranger to me, she said in a flow .he's laughed echoes in the area .Now we are meet more than a two times so now onwards I'm not a stranger's , baby girl, you should meet me whenever and wherever I insist , he saying his demands , speak .

"P-please let me go. I'll do anything and I won't tell anyone." I cry out. It's begining to feel hopeless. And by the look on his face, he's not too pleased.

Just leave me sir , I'm not type of girl"FOR FUCK'S SAKE. GOD DAMN IT ANNA, SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE NOT LEAVING BY ME , NOT NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOT EVER. NEVER ASK THAT AGAIN. DO YOU WANT ME TO HURT YOU? IS THAT IT? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING SPANK YOUR ASS RED? HUH?" He shouts and I'm quick to shake my head, and yet again I'm crying.

But honestly, what is he expecting me to do? This is all beyond crazy. I'm being held against my will by him who for all I know killed dozens of people. He can't blame me for wanting to leave."N-no." I whisper. I don't want him to hit me

Now scared, nervous, confused all over surrounded me ,Why does every bad thing happen to me? "Speak ." He orders again and I glance at him.

"Why do you want me here?" I ask him as he lean on his seat on look at me narrowedly ."My decision you here because you're mine. You're going to live with me and accept by my side." He answers."W-why?" I reply, playing with the hem of my dress nervously.

"Because I want you." He smirks devilishly."Anything else you want to ask?" He raises a brow as I lower my gaze and swallow.

I just nodded no ...When I see through the window , the car is going somewhere else .Sir, I think the car going in wrong direction , this is not my dropping place I drop your place safety but not now , we have to spend some quality time together said, an roughly grabbed my hand pulled me into him, our bodies were collided.

His hand were traveling through my back and other hand wrapped around my waist as his lips trailed kisses from cheek to ears ..Sir please it's new to me , I shutterd while saying Don't ever disrespect and resist me...baby girl ..I looked at him at frightened state .

You will be "ONLY MINE" and my breath hitched..

OMG IAM breaking my dad's rules by going to a stranger's car not not master car I took a deep breath you are not my dad , I won't listen to you , please leave me sir , I begging you please .

His jaws clenched , his eyes almost killing me , his knuckles are turning white while he pressed whole wait for the side handle of the car .I suddenly pulled by him and make me say on his lap .it's making me discomfort , whether you like it or not you have to be mine forever.

His hand moving from my waist to upward and my breath hitched away .were his hand were moving my skin was burning there and dipping his head in my neck and soon his hand traveling midsection of my chest .it's making some radiation entered my body suddenly .

I moved my body slightly for the denial He grabbed me forcefully .Why is he doing it with me ?My tears were continuously flowing from my eyes , he noticed my tears and look into my eyes and then . His one hand pinning was pinning my both hands above my head .His eyes were curiously watch my lips .

No no don't have a idea of kissing me please ,I save for my first love , I prayed for myself But he had a other idea , slowly trailing his thumb finger on my lips . sudden foreign touch ,shiver under his embrace , any one kissed you before ,he asked while caressing

I ,,...I ,, no

Suddenly he slammed his lips on mine , he was assulting my lower lips . It was so new for me , I didn't experience this kind of till now , omg he stolen my first kiss . I closed my eyes in fear because I didn't know what to do now .He was kissing me without my consent .

There was a new sensation all over my body .I always want to share my first kiss whom I'm love but he took forcefully ."Kiss me back you dammit ".I didn't want to kiss him, it's making me discomfort , it made him more angered. suddenly he bites my lower lip. I cried in pain my tears never stopped flowing from my eyes . My lips started bleeding and more pain .

My eyes must be in swollen and my lips are hurt and bleeding ...I m totally in miserable condition till now .He cursed under his breath in anger .Soon the car is stopped same place where I picked up previously .He opened the back door . I stepped out of the car , tommorow I'll take you from the college in the evening time , so be ready for me ,if you try to run away again . You are the one going to suffer from my threats .

"Are you understand baby girl" , he wispherd authoratively.Ok I said lowly , j can't speak anything other than this only word.He raise his window screen , soon he gone from my sights.

I cryed loudly , assulted by him . Soon rain drenched me completely . With rain drop and my eye drops are collided completely

What happened now ?