CHAPTER-20

Hello guys here is your another update please vote for me guys ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He moved his lips to attack my neck making some bruising thing I know it's definitely form a hickey now .He kissed my shoulder and he keep on staring at me .He caressed my lips and then again started to kissing me .He held my face and deeply into the kiss . I above to give in again Soon the door knocking sound reach us , but he didn't stop single second, kept on nibbling at my lips, after a minutes , he put is button ,went from the door asked " what is your problem ? He asked with the stern voice .

"Master , mrs.knight calling anna in downstairs ", Maria said with shaky voice

"Not anna she is soon to be my wife , call her in respect .she will be in a downstairs in a minute " he said and closed the door . I stood up from my bed , my clothes are inappropriate position .He Hugged me back . Again the weird sensational feels comes around , he moved his hand and tug my volume of hair into right side , move more closely and pressed his hard rock body against me , his lips came into my left ear and nibbling it slowly " you have to say , yes to this marriage otherwise I definitely kill your dear ones , mark my words sweet heart", he said and grab his coat, suit and tie an leave this place .

Are you ready to be in a marriage without love anna ? Were your future husband only for the lust feelings in you not a love , my mind said,' don't say yes" to this marriage , I gulped hard .

I came a downstairs and uncle and aunty standing thier."Are you decided the answer of this marriage " uncle asked to me , My tears are continuing pouring from eyes ,"." don't cry like a small girl anna , I want both to settled , and I really want you to be here at every time with us , me and your aunty adore you like our daughter please say , "yes " uncle said with the hope looks for my answer , "Anna please say something ,I'm to nervous ", aunty said .

Your bold girl anna , I want to be support your life throughout at until my life's end . The only sole reason I asked my son to marry you , I really need you in the future , this family, this empire , this company your the guys going to maintain beside us , uncle said in his study room . And the video of my dad's decision .

Anna what is your decision "say if you're want we step in more ,if you say no , we stop like a our chances is missed , aunt said to me .

" I looked both uncle and aunty with the heaviness of my throat . " Yes ", I like to be part of this family , I said , they both hugged me tightly.The wedding is in next month , we should be celebrating this event with grant one , because this our first hier marriage , it's should be a massive one ,uncle said to everyone with the joy of happiness , I don't want to make every one sad , because of me ,I love every one . Suddenly I meeted in his eyes , it's shows different colour now and little shock face "Are he expected no answer " .I really happy for you both , from the day one I love to be with be till ever, now my dreams comes true , aunt said .

Today's Louis's birthday , in evening we have a Birthday party , we should make this news official , world know this new part of family member , right,.uncle chuckled while looking at me with adore in his face. Louis take anna with you for the shopping , Today's you guys only to be highlated . "No , uncle thanks aunty already give me the plenty of dresses to wear , so why I should need another, I said slowly " I don't want yo to go with him try to understand me "

"Master louis ! Please I don't need this

"Don't call me that , I think after all we are going to marry right so stop avoiding calling me that , he wisphered in my ears , I heard his breathing .
Now I need you to come with me ,he stated to hold my hand drag me through his limo ,I couldn't help ,have to do that he soon going to my husband .