CHAPTER-34

I turn around and it's Louis, looking between LOUIS and I. His gun grippen into his hand, nostrils flaring and veins popping out of his neck. He's huffing like a raging bull which is making me nervous.

Without thought, he aims his gun at us and pulls the trigger. I flinch and shut my eyes, ready for the impact but instead I hear a loud scream.

He shot him , the Leno .I open my eyes and look down to see Leno hissing in pain as he holds on to his shoulder. He actually shot him, my breathing gets heavier and I feel the urge to throw up or faint. There's blood oozing on the floor and next to my feet as leno's cries fill the room.

Louis takes a hold of me and yanks my arm, taking me to the furthest room from the kitchen where he locks the door. He rubs his forehead in frustration then bangs his fist into the wall.

"CAN'T YOU FUCKING STAY OUT OF TROUBLE FOR ONE SECOND?" He growls as I feel myself getting more frightened. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET HIM KISS YOU, HUH?" He hisses, backing me up against the couch. "FUCKING ANSWER ME." He demands and I sniffle.

"I-I didn't want to, I swear. He forced himself on me." I explain, fighting the urge to cry again.

"YOU MUST'VE GIVEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER THE WRONG IMPRESSION." He yells in my face, getting even closer and virtually leaving no space between us.

"DO YOU FUCKING SEE THIS? ON YOUR FINGER? THAT MAKES YOU MINE, DO YOU HEAR ME? IT TIES YOU TO ME FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE." He barks even louder, reaching back and grabbing my hair. He pulls my hair down and I cry out, gripping on his arm, begging for release.

Devil-eyed our hands he was burning in fire. He was taking a deep breath to control his anger but he lost it. "If I find you in my premises you are for sure going out in an ambulance and not in one piece" he threatened him while seeing in my eyes.He clenched his jaw in anger .

"I'm going to kill him" he muttered in anger and tried to charge in Leno direction but I caught his hand. He saw me in anger.

"Stop it louis l just stop it. Please no more" I said in frustratinglyHe glared at me "Yes" he said these three letters in a voice which was enough to make my world shatter. I immediately let go of his hand he saw how I left his hand in fear. He went to the door and locked it. Turning aroundhe smiled wickedly at me.

"Guess what. I need to take care of you before him" he said in his bone-shivering voice.

I glued at his words and unconsciously took one step back. He started coming in my direction with slow steps like a lion. Who walk steadily before attacking his prey.

Do you like him?" he drew closer and towered over her. There was so much resentment in his eyes. His jaw was set and every muscle of his face was tensed. Rage rolled off of him in waves.

"Fucking answer. Do you like him?" his nose flared as his breathing tugged ragged. I was scared of mu life now. He construed my silence as take as yes and that burned him to his soul if he had any and i noticed when his reaction dropped suddenly , He backed away a step and ran his fingers through his hair.

His breathing had deepened. I spied a glance at him through my watery eyelashes. His whole face was red with rage. He started pacing the room like a mad man. His behavior was terrifying me literally

"You have still not answered me where you're going to say about that your engaged to me to him ," he asked in a demanding voice while removing his blazer and throwing it on the floor.

Leaving himself in only his white shirt and trousers. I was just staring at him with shocked eyes. He was not breaking his eye contact with mine. His gaze was making my body shiver in fear. My brain has stopped working a while ago. My steps came to halt when my lower body touched my working table. He smiled wickedly at me.

He was standing only one hand distance away from me. "So you are not going to answer me," he said while eyeing me.

"So I have to get answers out of your mouth," he said while eyeing me.

My eyes widened in more fear when he started unbuttoning his shirt. "L-Lo--Louis w..what are you doing," I said in a breaking voice fear was visible in my voice."I'm going to put some sense in your brain," he said with wicked determination in his voice.

He won't listen if I try to explain to him the situation. I swallowed hard the invisible lump which was forming in my throat.

" L--LOUIS what are you talking about," I said while trying to get a chance to run out of the kitchen and when I was about to run in the direction of the door he caught me by my waist. My body when stiff when he caged me in his tight grip. My back clashed with his hard chest.

"You are so eager to go escape from me without any answer Baby girl," he whispered in my ear in his cold voice which made the small hair stand on my body.

"You are not allowed to go. Not before I fuck you hard on this kitchen island and embed it in your brain that you only belong to me" he said in his dark voice which made my knees go weak in fear. And in a second he threw all the thing down which were on the island table and made me lay flat on my back on it.

He tore my over coat and threw it on the ground. "..and" he didn't let me complete and the next voice which came out of my mouth was I wailing in pain. He bites on my collarbone.

Tears were flowing continuously. He opened all the buttons of my gown. My body was shaking in fear. I tried to fight back but he pinned one hand above my head and slammed his lips to mine.

I tried to push him with my free hand but he was not budging from his place. His hand moving on the bare skin of my stomach spreading a burning sensation all over my body. His hand slowly moving up from my stomach.

My body went into a paralyzed state when he unhooked my bra from the front more tears started slipping out of the corner of my eyes. He grapes my left breast with his rough hand. A foreign sensation was shot throughout my body from the tip of my toe to my head's hair follicles. I gasped becauseof it and it leads him to shove his tongue in my mouth to explore it.

I tried to protest but he was making my attempts go into the drain. He was not giving me a chance to breathe. I lost my hope of saving myself. He won't spare me until he gets what he wants. He is going to force himself on me and at that thought, I closed my eyes shut.

My body was already shaking in fear. I was preparing myself for the worst because there was no energy left in my body to fight against the devil himself. Suddenly he stopped. I was sobbing hard in hiccups tears running all over my face.

He eyed me with a clenched jaw. His eyes were telling me that he was fighting the internal battle with himself and his expression changed to defeated one. He slammed his fist on the kitchen island on either side of my face.

I flinched in fear and again he buried his face in the clavicle of my neck I was still sobbing. He took a deep heavy breath in my neck and then pulling me upward. He made me stand on my shaky legs. It happens so fast that I was about to fall when he wrapped one hand on my waist.

"You're never to speak or see another male again. Understood?" He pulls even harder making me get down to my knees."P-Please, it wasn't my fault. I didn't want to." I cry as he looks down at me."You belong with me and only me. Say it." He ignores my explanation and drags me up by my hair.

"I-I belong with you." I obey, not wanting him to hurt me any longer."Whose are you? Remind me." He growls, twisting my hair on his wrist and pulling my head back. It hurts so bad."Please." I whimper in defeat, tears wetting my face and the pain taking over me.

"SAY IT. I want to hear you say it." He snaps, slamming me into the wall as he keeps pulling even harder on my hair."I-I'm yours. Please, I'm y-yours. "I burst out crying. Soon, I feel him releasing meas I pant harshly.

"Hm, good girl." He strokes my hair and smirks deviously then he kisses my head, before striding out and leaving me there. I slump against the wall and slide down, sobbing relentlessly.

I want to die.

Next chapter will be what you guys want louis pov or Anna pov ...let me know about the comment section

Until I'm signing off

Your shivika ❤️🧿