CHAPTER-31

I averted my gaze from the door to my vanity mirror. I was looking good rose has worked hard on me. My dress was also looking good on me. It is a V-neck velvet backless dress. Aunt and katherine , Rose all choose it for me.

I told them it won't look good on me because my back is bare it is showing too much skin but they convinced me. They told me it will look beautiful on me and I should look different on my engagement. So they made me buy it.

But after wearing it. I think it is nicely showing my curves. Once again taking a deep breath to calm me I went down. Everyone's eyes were on me. I was feeling a little uncomfortable and then my gaze landed on the devil he was talking with Stephen.

He was looking good in his gray Armani. When he lifted his head and saw at me my breath hitch. He was looking at me without blinking. I don't know if he is happy or angry after looking at me. That stupid monkey again started doing summer salt in my stomach. I was feeling weak in my legs.

Then my aunt came running to me thanks to her I'm standing on my feet "Anna you are looking so beautiful. I told you it will look gorgeous on you" taking my hands in her she smiled at me. She has some unshaded tears in her eyes. I smile at her. Uncle also hugged me and told me I was looking gorgeous.

"Are you trying to kill him today" katherine is playfully pointing at the devil.As if he will die. For him, I don't matter."I can't believe how that jackass got such a beautiful girl like you" katherine whispered in my ear and kissed me on my cheek.

I laughed at his comment my face was little red and then I said "Thank you" louis was looking at us like we were hidden a top secret from him. I heard someone calling my name from behind. I turned to see who was calling me. My back was facing Louis and katherine. Uncle was calling me he came and hugged me.

"Dad can I take my fiance from you," he said with authority like he was telling him to back off of his own father ."Off cause my possessive son , she is all yours" louis gave a nod to uncle and drag me away from the crowd ."What are you doing," I asked him.He was about to drag me somewhere else when my uncle stopped him.

" Louis wait ",Introduced anna to our important business associates" uncle said with a smile.Thank god I was saved by the uncle.

"Yes of course" he replied with a quick nod. Can't he smile a little bit? Uncle left us. Louis brought his lips down to my ears his lips were touching my skin "Did you sold out the cloth which was supposed to covering your back" he asked with a clenched jaw.

"What" came out of my mouth as a question. I tried to get away from his grip but he turned me to face him. My hands were on his chest , pulled me closely.

We were still standing like that."Sorry to disturb you love birds but we need to do a ceremony" aunt said to us while smiling mischievously. I tried to push him away from me but he kept his grip tight on me."Mom we will be there in a minute" he replied still looking at me.

"OK come fast" aunt left us alone. My face was red as a tomato. He breathed heavily and realized me but he kept his hand on my waist.

"Anna." Louis calls. "There's someone here to see you." He teases making me look turn around and look back at him to see him standing with Mr and Mrs Johnson.

How did he...?

"I invited them." Louis states as if he knew what I was thinking. "I wanted you to have some of the people you know here after all your happiness is my important love ." He adds, in that deep husky voice of his. This was actually a pretty nice gesture. I stare over at Mr and Mrs Johnson as they smile widely at me, my beloved aunty and uncle

"Anna dear , we've missed you so much." Mrs Johnson utters, walking closer to me. "We're so happy to be here for your engagement." She chirps, oh if only she knew the truth.