CHAPTER- 06

I woke up with a puffy and red volcanic eyes, I comfortably leaned on the head board slightly I lay down , I just feeling the lonliness in me can't bear my father is not here after my mom's dead he is the only loneliness left over me ..I don't why this happens in my life particularly , happen to only me every one which I love they left me alone .tears are shuttered in my eyes

My own thoughts break when I heard the phone ringing sound , that's flashes a " papa" that to video call . I run to the bathroom wash my face and answered the call

" Hello Papa, how are you "?

"How's your journey" ?

Quiet well till now !

"And uncle Peter with you Papa",

" Yes darling ,he is beside only ,still snoring " he said with hint of tired voice ,Even rose also still snoring Papa .Dad and daughter both are same ,dad say I laughed the way my dad said

"I really miss you dad " ,

Even I'm sweetie ,what shall I do even I'm feeling worried for you till now, how will you manage lonely in the big city

"Don't worry. Papa I will ,I'm a big girl now "

"Ok sweetie ! bye "

"Bye Papa "

I had a loads of work in the morning, first task, I want to wake up this sleepy head , Hey Rose wake up ,it's time for the college still your sleeping .

One minute please,she said in her sleep sluggish tone again sleeps on .

You know, uncle Peter said already to me that your are number one sleepy ahead ,now get up rose we have a college ." If you didn't wake up , otherwise we will be late for the college .

"Ok ok enough " , I get up why Anna you are so distrub crap in the world ,she said while squeezing her eyes .

"Ok princesses sorry" , now get up please

" Hmm ,,,

"This is the perfect one" ,she wispherd to me .I threw the pillow in her head ,and she returns my action till we continue same one, half an hour now we rolled over in the bed and laughing like a mad .

" Ok enough get up we had a fun a lot "

"Ok Anna "

Anna come we already late , shouts rose , see who is telling this line now "while we above to leave aunty called us " ." Wait darlings , you guys are didn't show your faces in the dining area , are you guys had anything from morning" .

"Yes aunty we had , I made a breakfast in the morning " I said to her ..." No anna now onwards eat with us " we just nod."Shall I call the driver to drop ".No aunty we will manage it's near by only ." It's my responsibility to care of you guys ,I had promise your dad to take care of you anna".

" Don't worry Aunty, I'll will manage " .

" Bye aunty " ,we wisphered

Bye guys ,have a great day ,she wisphered ."She is really so nice , why her son his like a arrogant beast ".

We reached the college ,today we had a lots of stuffs and project discussion happened in a day , after we complete everything at end of the day.But one thing is not even stike in my Mind til now , how he leave me so easily I didn't even obey his order what he said from yesterday .

I hope even he forget that matter after all he is the number one businessman and had a lots of stuff to manage the things . Some shout my name loudly and I come to the reality What rose ,I asked to her Where are you gone Anna ,she asked me teasingly.I know her why she is teasing me I said to her the whole incident which happened yesterday

"I know again you dream about the master louis right ", she asked to teasingly .No rose I just thinking of the project ,nothing else I said to her normally But Anna continuously teasing me with his name again and again

After we done everything ready to leave ,rose grab my hand anna professor is calling me ,I have to go an meet him ,you should leave now ,and today is the first day of cafe job so bye and all the best for your first day of work . " I'll see you in the house bye", she wished hurriedly run to the professor room .Take care ,I shouted at her , soon she disappear from my sight .

After finishing my first day of work, i didn't even notice the i worked little extra today .I turn back started to walking in the road ,it's so lonely no one in the passing way .

The sky is so dark ,I scared a little bit ,but not giving it one more thoughts ,I started walking to the house ,but it started raining heavily now .OMG ,not giving it one more thoughts I grab the umbrella from my bag ,I started walking to my house again. Look like a storm is gonna hit in sudden .

The winds are so heavy I can't even grab the umbrella ,I struggle to walk literally .After a half an hour walking going to reach my house but there was a huge tree fallen on the road due to the heavy wind .so I took the diversion on the other way , I saw a black expensive car slow down behind me , I search any one it's near me to help which some thing to happen but no one around in the road .I started a fast pace but it followed me , my heart is bitting literally and my nervous soon going to kill me ,and I felt a knot in my stomach .
The car is honked making me jump . I look back to notice the car ,and then hits me him I know definitely him only

"omg what I'm going to do now" .

The door is opened from the driver's side .

"Mam mam, good evening mam sir asked you to get in the car ,he asked you to step in the back door mam ".I know it's him only ,I ready to run but the back door sudden opened the devil stepped out in the car , see I know he only what he want from me now.His blue colour eyes made me shivering not bother about weather in the outside

Get in the car , or I'll have my ways ,he said in his authorative tone without thinking for a second I ran but he grab me push in me inside the car , he sit beside me closely and ask to driver to start the car .

Now he is going to do now " I don't know " ...............