CHAPTER-19

Hii guys , I'm back with a bang . Please vote for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Your soon going to be my daughter-in-law , so you have to know " he said to me directly .

"Ohh" , I said and realised what he said .

"What?"

"What are you talking about uncle, I didn't understand" ,I asked in dilemmatic tone , while eyeing at him. "I despairs the uncle statement". Uncle how I'm going to be fit in your High class level?.

I'mm just a mere employees daughter who working in your company. "I talked to your father about in this matter anna, he first hestiate a little but finally he gives his approval to me .

Now onwards your my daughter-in- law , take the plenty of time, today evening party I will going to announces your marriage ". Uncle said with the determinating tone , he said tapped my back slowly.

"Anna any one can fit in the high class level once the person is entered"

"And you my son, I hope you also agree with my point "."whether you accept her or not but she is my soon to be a daughter-in-law. You must accept this decision son. Yes dad ! I agree with your decision , I accept her willingly and also I can't able to loss our inheritance , power and maily our family pride .

That's is important to me , he said with the sincere tone , soon his phone started rings "excuse me every one" , he said and above to leave "Anna , I hope. You agree with the father decision , he said in a slight teasing tone" , he saw me with the sinful smirk and leaves.

Anna my son agree with this marriage , now your decision only I needs , think carefully , he said and leaves the place."Both father and son are incomprehensible" .

Now he got what he want either with the paper work or marital work , but only I'm the one going to suffer,how papa will agree with his decision , or they forcing my Papa for this or he also wants to look a knights daughter in law, ahh..so confusing .

I lied in the bed , I'm calling my Papa since the morning after I heard that news and ask about the papa decision , he doesn't even pick my calls, even I call peter uncle he also doesn't picks my calls and I tried even a rose to telling about this news, she also doesn't picks the call , what all are doing ? I'm the one stucks on everything ,in my around people's are live thier life , "I'm only caged in every way ,I'm in flickering mood .

Suddenly I heard the message ring tone , I opened the lockscreen and looks My heart leaps into my mouth. I have an got a e-mail from louis . Nervously, I open

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Louis Enfiel Knight
Subject: Your decision
Date: June 06 2021
To: Anna Smith Sullivan

Dear sweet heart

I hope you take the right decision for our marriage, don't think I leave you so easily I get what I want baby look forward for your decision

Louis Enfiel knight
CEO, knights group of companies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hit "reply."

From: Anna Smith Sullivan
Subject: I decided
Date: June 06 2021
To: Louis Enfiel Knight

I don't want to marry you! , "Never and ever"

Anna
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hit the send button .