CHAPTER -08

I soon reached my house ,sit on the sofa Rose came into me ,where are you went and you fully drenched what happened to you ?? While say grab the towel and drain my hair which drenched fully with rain ..

Ro... rose.... He and again him ,,, I wisphered to her

What master ??

I just nodded , he said even pick up me again in the evening .., I cried vigrously Ok cool , tommorow I will protect you promise,, she pacify me Enough of cry and come an eat , no no ..I don't want .....I just denied ... Ok cool and at least drink the juice , she kept infront of me , I drank in silenty after finishing the drowning in sleep .

Because of today lots of stuff done in my life. So I need a better sleep When in the morning after do our regular stuff went to the college by normally ...

I couldn't help but fear in me make nervous , Rose try to pacify me ,but it's make me fritten.My mind predicted what was about to happened.And wasn't good at all.

The theory is written on the board ......class copy it down ,Anna don't think about master , takes down a notes it's ok be cool please ...she wisphered worriedly to me .

Suddenly I suffer because of the cold wind . There were no windows yet..but my body shivering like a chill wind touch my skin .I was shivering , because of him just a ago moment....Bell is rang omg ! He said , wait for me in the entrance what will I do now .

I fidge my finger Anna come we have to leave , she wisphered to me. No rose ,he said after finishing the college come an pick me .Ooo , but master never do this to anyone why he targeting particularly you .

I don't know , I stuttered ,Anna come with me ..I'll protect you .No rose , he didn't know I stay in his house , he know you well, and start to digging my past ,and my papa had to suffer .No no I'll handle it rose .

Ok Anna tc , she wisphered worriedly, I just nodded , I have to walk out this doors and face him.

Fear .........

He wasn't going to leave me so easily ,he was cruel, abusive ,,I'm absolutely struck in the situation ..If I stay inside the college for long also isn't possible .

He will find me , if I better to face him .I walking through the front gate ,cross in my heart I pray he didn't want to come , but I see him in full classic business suit and talking to his phone..

Why is God done to me like this ? IAM the girl who can't even make a single decision properly .I don't know how I going to face him .

He look at me , while I standing near to him , I gulped .I suddenly notice my surrounding atmosphere . Many of the students already judging me like a sugar girl who clinging into the billionaire handsome man .

I noticed some girls were eyeing on me, some are jealousing me Only if I know , how I stuck ?

He grab my hand pulled me inside the car .And so calm in the inside of the car ........

Soon it reaches the some house ...Omg it's so big , he pulled me out with gentle hands , When I said before, the house is so big.....the interior design are awesome .

As we entered he grabbed my hand lead into one of the room . My body shivering again ...Baby I thought to discuss with you on some aggrement papers but , I changed my mind ...he wisphered against my ear .

Let's start to explore you first ...What you mean ? , I asked him , what he is thinking of me , and going to do Within in the second he pushed me in the king sized bed,,, Ahh master what are you doing ? I screamed at his sudden action .

He slowly taking his expensive suit off , he lossend his tie making me so nerveous what he is going to do

In next second he got an top of me and gazing me in lustful manner .He look down at my body , he was admiring it , but there is nothing to admire, I'm in my poor clothes only

You're thoughts itself I said there is you looking more sexy in the clothes itself .He started to unbutton my shirt one by one , he soon ripping of my shirt making my breast over the black bra exposed to him ...

I heard him groaning and gawning at my breast he soon taked my black bra , threw in the corner of the room .I kept on begging to stop him but I know he could not stopped This make me cry more vigrously but he doesn't even bother my cries ....

The boobs were exposed .... I immediately try to hide them using my arms ...but he gripped bother of my hands and give me the warning glare . This made me so nerveous ...

He is too strong and powerful. But I can't submit to him..ma! Master .... Please I beg you...let me go ...but he grabbed my breast in a tight grip and roughly pulled my nipples . His actions make my body feels foreign body feelings .

He sucking my nipples and licking , bitting like a candy .I kept on crying in embrassement and shame . Ignoring me torn my pants and tare my panties .Omg he tared , I going to kick but he grab my legs , kept it widely ..

Please master ! Leave me , I started to cry again but he stared my exposed pussy with no shame ...

Fuck babe , your pink flower is so fresh and beautiful , it's going to be a dead of me , saying rubbed my pussy leisurely . It's make me some unknown pleasure create in my body , this sensation is new for me .

After a minute something leaking in my downward hole .He kept on devoring me , I can't tolerate in this so I try to get up but he hold my hand .

Don't , not try to resist me Anna every girls try to earn my opportunities but you denied it how dare you ?? He asked camly Ok , I come to the point I need you, what is your rate ..,he wisphered arrogantly.

What are you speaking , I'm not a type of girl .I wisphered little stressed Enough in this innocent drama speech , I have a lot of work to do , in my stress relief I need you so tell me your one night rate so I ll give you.

Are you mad I'm not a type of calling girl .what is he speaking to me

Ok enough your a virgin girl , so my dealing way is different from you what about aggrement sex of one year , you are my bed warmer for only one year after that I leave you fully because I can't withstand only one , what you say . .....

What are u mad ?? How can you speak to me like this .

Don't worry sweetheart , you will get a double price in sex you get a pleasure and being a bed warmer you will get a money also so don't worry I'm well satisfied person .No I can't , please leave me , I crying vigrously ,But not even , he hear my words .

Ok enough tommorow you going to sign the papers , we start that tommorow onwards. Now I get your new pieces of dresses Now get up ready like a beauty , come outside I'm waiting in the car , said pecked my lips ..and went off ..

How will I manage in this man , ok I have a idea , this is the perfect one ..I grabbed my dress put on and went away ....