Two words

Hinata's POV:

I look over to the sickeningly sweet voice, "OMG this is so exciting! Isn't that right Kags! This is going to be my first game with you guys! I'll cheer extra hard for you Kags!" I watch as Kageyama walks over to her grinning. I knew that something was going on between Ami and Kageyama but I thought they were just friends. She even called him by the nickname that I gave him. "Kags",  it sounds so wrong coming from her mouth. So it's going to be like that. I can't even say that I'm surprised. I mean sure it hurts knowing that my boyfriend is smiling at another omega like that and yeah it hurts when he glares whenever I'm near them but I feel like it doesn't hurt as much as it should. I remember back when Kageyama claimed that we were a Fated Pair. I was so happy. The relationship between him and I was great back then, but as I started to decline his advances whenever he would try to get intimate because I wasn't ready, he started to grow more distant. At that point I guess it just clicked with me that he didn't love me for my personality. He just wanted my body and the benefits of dating an omega. I don't know why he believed us to be Fated Pairs because if we were I know for a fact that he wouldn't be hanging out more with Ami instead of me. I'm suddenly glad that I am wearing scent suppressors because if not I would be releasing a sour scent. I keep a straight face while watching the two interact because I will never show on my face how much Kageyama's actions hurt me. I won't give him the satisfaction.

As I'm staring I feel a set of eyes on me. I turn around and I see Yamaguchi giving me an empathetic look. 

So I'm not the only one who sees it. That's comforting cause at least I'm not alone. I look Yamaguchi straight in the eye and he backs up a little startled by me determine face.  "We're gonna win that match Yams! Just you watch! I'll score so many points!" I yell heartily my eyes gleaming with resolve. He looks at me eyes wide and gives me a big smile. Everyone yells in agreement and I look over to see Ami and Kageyama scowling at my "loud outburst". I stare them down until they look away and go back to their conversation. 

As I warm up and Kageyama and I practice our quick attack, with every ball I spike I am thinking the same thing over and over. I am not as small minded as you think Tobio. Two people can play this game and only one of them will come out on top and I assure you, that person will always be me. As I finish that thought I didn't realize it but I jumped to reach Kageyama's set and I'm about at least half a foot above the net, I feel everyone's eyes on me as I am about to spike the ball. But before I do I make sure to look Kageyama straight in the eye not even looking at where I am aiming. It feels like time slows because I can see Kageyama freeze as our eyes lock and just as I make direct contact with the ball slamming it as hard as I can on the other side of the court there is silence. 

BAM!!

I fall onto my feet making sure to keep my balance so I don't fall. I slowly stand up feeling confident until I see everyone's mouths open. Even Tsukishima is looking at me as if I just grew  antlers. They gym is silent except for the echo of the ball smashing against the court. I look around confused, "What's wrong?" I get no reply and then I look over on the other side of the court and I see that the ball I spiked is completely obliterated. It's just fabric. I must have not realized that I slammed it so hard that it broke. I stare in amazement. 

I quickly realize what I did and apologize many times to Coach Ukai and Takeda who are still too shocked to answer. Before I go to pick up the remains of the volleyball and I turn to Kageyama who's face contorts from surprise to annoyance. "Well don't be surprised ~kags~" I say imitating Ami's sugar coated voice. The rest of the team starts laughing and saying how cool I am. As we walk away I turn around to see Kageyama staring at me, I can tell he's pissed as we leave him behind but what can I say. Like I said. I will beat you at your own game.