Confession

Tsukishima's POV:

The whole drive to my house which is a total of 45 minutes from Hinata's was torture. I almost crashed into a trash can because I was thinking about doing......things.

I drive up to my parent's house and get out of the car. A chauffer opens the door for me and I step out handing him my keys. I walk to the doors of the house and before I touch the handle, the door swings open.
(Tsukishima's house is a mix of these)

I'm greeted by my mother who looks at me squinting her eyes

I'm greeted by my mother who looks at me squinting her eyes. "So." I sigh and take my shoes off before entering the house. "Sorry. Hinata was attacked by one of our fuc- I mean teammates and so I decided to bring him home. Also I-" My mother slaps me in the back of the head gently in response of my choice of words, cutting me off from finishing. She goes on a whole rant about how irresponsible I was for not calling her and asking how Hinata is. I guess I'll just have to tell her about Hinata and I courting and moving in together over dinner. I walk into the living room and my mother follows me. My father is on his phone sitting one the couch. "Kei." He says in a monotone voice. I reply with the same tone. "Yes father." "He looks up at me his glasses, tilting down his nose. "Your friend must have told you already but we are going to have dinner with a friend of mine who owns another Lawfirm. We will be leaving around 6:30 so please get ready until then. You have about roughly 45-50 minutes to wash up and get ready." I give him a nod and go into the kitchen to get some water and walk up the stairs to go to my room and get a bath ready.