Naughty dreams

Tsukishima's POV:

I walk into my room and set my dinner on my desk. I sigh and undo my bow tie. I take off my glasses and think about what to pack as I unbutton my shirt. Once I've changed I fall onto my bed and decide to call Hinata to see how he's doing. Should I tell him about Ami? I don't want to upset him but if it comes up later he'll think I was hiding it. How bothersome. That bitch always seems to get in the way.

-Phone Dialogue (Tsukki=*** Hinata=###)

***Hey Hinata.

###Hi Tsukki! How was your dinner?

*** *sigh* It wasn't the best.

### Oh no! C-can I ask what happened? Was it really bad? Was it bad food?

*** Darling don't worry so mu- I mean Hinata. *ahem*

###D-did you j-just c-call me D-d-darling? (tuning into a tomato)

***Umm. No. Anyways the dinner I had to go to was awful. My father said that we were only meeting a "Friend" of his that owns another law firm but the dumb fuck wanted to arrange a possible marriage with his daughter. Wanna take a guess at who his daughter was? 

### Uhh... Who was it?

***That whore Ami.

### *gasp* Seriously?! ... Did anything happen?

*** Well yes, but it's not what you're probably thinking.

### Well then that's good but if it's not what I'm thinking, then what happened? 

*** My mother and father verbally assaulted them to say the least.

###  Tsukki!

*** Oh yeah by the way I told them about us and they want to meet you.

### Really! That's so exciting! I'm kind of nervous though. You just asked to court me today. Do you think that we are progressing too fast? I mean I don't mind at all, I'm actually very happy but I remember when Yamaguchi started officially courting Yachi last year, and they weren't progressing as fast as us. Do you think we are rushing it?

*** I don't really think so. I'm happy with the pace we are going at, and if you are too then that's even better. I do admit that we are going a little faster than most other courtships, but I'm quite content with it.

I can feel Hinata smile widely through the phone and my heart beats louder. 

###Also, my father said that he was good friends with yours. He said that he was even there to see you after you were born. Small world huh?

*** Really! He was a friend of my dad's! I don't remember meeting many of my dad's friends...Oh wait, I do remember only a little... there was a man. He had really pale blonde hair. I can recall him coming over to hang out with my dad once when I was 6 I think? I remember opening the door and he was suuuper tall. He looked kinda scary too. Blue-grey-ish eyes. I think my dad called him, umm what was it...uhhhh....Ah yes, um Fudo? Is that your father's name?"

My eyes widen in shock. So they have actually met. 

*** Yeah that's my father's name. Fudo Tsukishima. My mother's name is Adeline Tsukishima.

### Oh that's a German name right! Now that I think about it, I think my mom did business with your mother some time ago. My mom was trying to sell some distant cousins of the Queen of England some old dusty, castles from the 16th century in France and your mom I think was the one who helped sell! Oh yeah that's where my mom met my dad too. If I think about it, actually I think they did business together as well last year. I think they were working in Korea but I'm not sure.