Rich people shopping and trauma

Tsukishima's POV:

Suga waves at us as we drive away. I get a strange sort of feeling like he's trying to tell me something but I shake it off. Shoyo talks about how cool I was and how good I am at receives. I admit, getting his praise makes my heart flutter. I listen to him as he talks about volleyball and school. "Oh yeah! I thought I'd let you know, you know how there aren't any Omega Professional Volleyball teams in Japan? Well I was thinking cause I don't want to move, that I would think about doing ballet again if I stop playing volleyball. Oh and I used to do ballet when I was younger, I also did a little ballet when I was in France with my Uncle a few years ago." This surprises me. "I didn't know you could dance shrimpy? So you're flexible~"  He seems to miss my horny comment and goes on talking about what doing ballet was like. I sigh and continue to listen to him ramble on. Maybe I can convince my father to help create an Omega Professional Volleyball team. It would be a little bit of a stretch but it would be worth it if I could make Sho happy.

I drop him off to his house and he gives me a quick kiss before running towards his front door. He waves one last time before locking it behind him and I drive away making sure that he's safe in the house.  I drive away to my house thinking about how I should give Sho the ring. It should probably be on Saturday before dinner with my parents because they'll want to see that I took responsibility.

I sigh and pull into the drive way. Sean opens my door and I nod to him before handing him my keys. I walk into the house and sigh. I'm confused when I see my father and mother sitting together on their laptops in the living room. "What are you doing home father? You never take days off work and today isn't July 27th. Did something happen at the office?" My father who seemed to not have noticed me shuts his computers and coughs. "Ahem- Kei...when did you get home? Just now? Well I decided to take some time from work because I'm already 2 weeks ahead of schedule and I had some important matters I needed to oversee here at home. It would be best if I'm not disturbed so your mother and I will go into my study."

Time off work huh. Sus. "It's alright I won't bother you. I'm just going to stay in my room and study." My father nods his head before returning to the important matters on his laptops, and mother walks over to me and kisses my forehead. "Alright dear, but don't stay up to late. Also, when is your next rut? Is it soon? I think it's been about 3 months?" I sigh and close my eyes. "I'll check my calendar and tell you. I'm going to go now."

I walk up the stairs and collapse on my bed. Mother's right to be worried. My ruts are more powerful than other Alphas because I come from 2 dominant Alphas which makes me almost equally as dominant. I'm already a pretty powerful alpha but my pheromones are still growing and I need to work on controlling them.

It's been exactly 2 months and 2 weeks which means that my rut should start about around October 10th and end around the 24th. I sigh. It's going to be even harder to control myself now that I'm courting sho. Fuck.

If we are True pairs then that means I'd have to go through hell of jerking off and fucking my dick till it falls off for a fucking month. I get up pissed and start to do my homework. I then remember that today is Friday and that means I'm moving in with Shoyo! That lightens my mood but then I realize, that by the time I move in, it'll be October 2nd (I may have fudged up the time line I'm Sorry!) and I'll have 8 days before my rut starts. I groan and slump into my chair. I'll have to tell Shoyo and probably stay here. I am frustrated that I won't be able to spend my rut with him but I'm not going to force myself on him. He trusts me and I respect him so there's no way I could do that. Speaking of ruts and heats didn't he say that his first heat was going to be on the 12th? From what I read in a book before in health, apparently Omega's get pre-heats before their actual first heat. They say the first is the worst but it gets easier as they go on or if you have an Alpha. I wonder if he'll let me help him? That's his decision.