Royalty?

-Time Skip to Shoyo and Kei at the end of school-

Third person's POV:
The bell rings and everyone internally lets out a sigh of relief. The principle approved of Kei's request to have the same schedule as Shoyo, so they have all their classes together. The two, pack up their bags and head out of the classroom and into the busy hallway. "Darling,... my mother wanted to go shopping with me but I didn't want to leave you alone so are you alright with coming with me?" Kei has a straight face as he says this but on the inside he's freaking out. What will his mother think of Shoyo? Technically this isn't a formal meeting but still. "Oh- Alright! I was looking forward to watching the team practice but I'm not going to be able to play anyways." The wound on Shoyo's left eye is healing and he doesn't wear an eye-patch anymore but there's still a scar that's visible. The cuts on his stomach are still bandaged, but hurt less than they used to.

The young Omega says that it doesn't bother him but his Alpha's heart aches every time the boy winces.

"We'll tell coach that we won't be at practice and then my mother is going to pick us up." The blonde and carrot top walk over to the gym and tell Coach Ukai and Takeda where they will be and why they won't be at practice. They bow before leaving and walk towards the front of the school. There is a black Cadillac 2023 LYRIQ SUV parked outside.

(Car visual)

Shoyo's POV:

Shoyo's POV:

The window is rolled down revealing a beautiful elegant woman. Her blonde hair shimmers a pale gold down her shoulder as it hits the light. She's sporting a pair of Versace shades and a Matcha color pant suit. She tilts her sunglasses down and looks at us. "Kei, is this Hinata?" I gulp. My gosh she is drop dead gorgeous. I see now where Kei get's his beautiful silk gold hair and sharp features. She is the perfect image of elegance.

"Yes mother this is Hinata Shoyo. He is the Omega I spoke of yesterday."

She steps our of the car and walks over us. Her Louis Vuitton heels click as they hit the pavement. "My! You are quite cute little Hinata! You are Arisu's oldest child yes?" She embraces me with a warm hug. She smells of fresh daisies and a warm autumn breeze. Her German accent perfectly entwines with her Japanese and her voice is soft but commanding. I quickly become flustered realizing that she is still embracing me and stutter. "A-ah it's a pleasure to meet you and Mrs. Tsukishima. Yes I am the eldest child in my family. I believe she did business with you a little while ago." She smiles at me and sighs before stepping back. "Ah yes. I remember your mother. She was quite the beauty. It was very enjoyable to work with her. I admire her independence and strength. Do tell her that I hope she's well. I hear that she is in America?" I nod in reply.