Meeting family

Fudo's POV:
We walk into the house and inspect each room. It's 6,500 sq ft. It has 3 floors, 5 bedrooms (one master and 3 guest), 5 bathrooms (one master and 3 guest), a living room, kitchen, and 2 offices.

I make sure to check the security and am pleased when I see that it is all secure and up to date. After walking around for a while we thank the seller and he hands us the keys. He hands another copy and we thank him. 

I asked him to make a copy of the key for Adeline and I to keep just in case something happens. You can never be too careful. 

I drive us home and Sean gives me a sympathetic look before he parks the car for us. I walk away confused but realize what the looks was for. When we walk into the house we immediately shut the door and walk back out.

The house is filled with pre rut and heat pheromones. "Oh my god Fudo! They're still going?! I thought that by the time we came back they would be done! It's been at least 2 hours! How in the hell are they still going?! I mean.....we take that long but we're ADULTS! They are just kids! Oh goodness. Poor Sho kun won't be able to walk once they're done!" I sigh and the two of us walk over to our front lawn. We just sit there for half an hour, waiting for our son and his omega to stop...their interaction. 

Geez I guess it really is my fault that my boy got most of my genes. I myself am a very dominant and powerful Alpha. Because of this my ruts are longer and more intense, therefore I have a lot of stamina. My ruts usually last around 3 weeks. Adeline too is a very powerful  Alpha, but is more submissive. Her rut's last around 2 weeks and act more like heats because she is more submissive but aren't entirely like omega heats. 

From what I know, apparently Omega heats can cause their Alpha to go into a rut if they are strong enough. Omegan heats also produce a sort of um lubricant of some sort to help prepare the body. I think I also recall reading somewhere in a book that Omega's bodies become the most fertile during their heats than they would be on a regular daily basis.

 (Male Omegas can get pregnant. I am no genius when it come to anatomy but I'm just gonna say that they have ovaries in their ass which become very fertile during their heats. Also if you guys are asking if a Female Alpha can impregnate then yes they can. Only the dominant female Alphas can though. Their clit becomes enlarged and grows to the size of a penis. I hope that clears some things up. -Also if you have a problem with males being able to carry children then please get off my story....respectfully of course.)

Adeline's ruts cannot trigger my own but they do help um...prep her body for me. And they do  get me...excited to say the least. I suppose it's no surprise that my son is an extremely dominant ad powerful Alpha. But it is still a little frightening how strong his rut pheromones are and how he has incredible stamina. And that wasn't even his real rut! I shake my head. Poor young Hinata is going to have it rough.

After waiting 30 minutes we head back into the house and thankfully the pheromones are less intense but still drift through the air. I distantly hear the shower quietly turn on and sigh. I guess they finally stopped.

I sit in the living room with Adeline's legs spread across my lap. She had just finished wrapping the key to the house and hid it, in our room. We hear Kei and young Shoyo come downstairs and I sigh. "Son, thankfully your mother and I left the house but next time young Shoyo and you try to get um....ahem- physical then move to one of the rut rooms." (They have rut rooms in the house that are sound proof and have supplies and things to help with ruts.) 

Kei nods and carries a blushing young shoyo out of the house. Adeline giggles and pats my leg. "Dear I know you didn't mean to but you probably embarrassed Sho kun. Did you notice how his legs were shaking?" I widen my eyes and recall the sight of my son carrying the trembling omega. .....So he wasn't trembling. His legs were just shaking from fuc-...... I burst into laughter with my wife. Poor shoyo I hope he's prepared for the actual thing.