Bewitched

Hinata's POV:

I blink my eyes blinded by the sunlight that is seeping though the window. I yawn slowly and attempt to stretch but I wince in pain, remembering the scars on my stomach. I feel something move behind me and flinch. I turn to see Tsukishima with his glasses still on, sleeping soundly. I smile and take them off so that he can sleep comfortably. I set them on the coffee table and gently get up so that I don't wake him up. (The Hinata's have a rather American styled home because Ms. Hinata's interior design aesthetic involves a lot of American style furniture.)

I look at my phone to see the time. 4:00 PM. We must have been napping for at least an hour. I need to call my mom and I'll make some food for dinner. I'm about to get up before Tsukki's phone rings from inside his backpack. I open it so that I can turn it off so Tsukki won't wake up but when I see who's calling I stop before hanging up. He won't mind right? I walk into the kitchen and click the green answer button.
(Kitchen Visuals)

 "Kei, where are you? Are you alright? No call or texts! I thought that you would at least text me if not your father

"Kei, where are you? Are you alright? No call or texts! I thought that you would at least text me if not your father. You know everyone's worried. When you come home you better have an explanation!" The gentle but stern voice surprises me. I hesitate before responding. "Mrs. Tsukishima?" She pauses before answering. "This is she. Who are you? Where is my son?" I can hear the worry increasing in her tone. "I'm sorry Mrs. Tsukishima, I'm a friend of Tsukki's and I had an accident at school today so he was kind enough to bring me home." I wait for a response but hear none. "Mrs. Tsuki-" "Oh my!" I'm surprised by her excited tone. "You are a friend of Tsukishima's! Well I'm sorry for my tone earlier I was just so worried! I hope you are alright! My, how Kei has grown. I thought his only friend was Yamaguchi but I guess not! Thank you for telling me. Oh and what's your name dear?" "My name is Hinata Shoyo Mam." "Oh my! How polite! Well thank you Hinata for- .... is your mother, Arisu Hinata?" (Sorry I made up the name because I don't know Hinata's mom's actual name) I'm a little shocked that she knows my mom but reply. "Yes Mam that is my mother. Are you acquainted with her?" She laughs, "Yes I did a lot of business with the Hinata and Kamado real estate company. Your mother is a very respectable woman, I hope she's doing well, oh and I'm so sorry about your father dear." I sigh, " Thank you my Mother is doing alright. She just left for America yesterday on business. And my father passed a long time ago but thank you for your condolences." "Of course dear. Anyways please tell Kei that he should be home in an hour because we have a special dinner to attend." "Alright I'll be sure to tell him. Bye bye." I hang up and walk back into the living room. I see Tsukki start to wake up and I place his phone on the coffee table as I walk towards him.

Tsukishima's POV:

I feel the warmth of Hinata's body disappear. I twitch slightly as I can feel my glasses being taken off. Where is he going? I feel his presence leave and I open my eyes slightly. My phone is buzzing and he opens my bag to turn it off but stops a little. Then he takes it out and walks to the Kitchen. What's going on? I start to grow anxious, debating on whether to follow him but I decide not to. After a couple of minutes I hear his footsteps and close my eyes gently moving so that he think's I've just woken up.

"Hey Tsukki. Have a nice nap?" I groan in response. Is he going to lie to me? Was he snooping though my phone? Who called me? What did they talk about? Hinata interrupts my thoughts though. "Tsukki, you're releasing a sour scent is anything wrong? Oh- while you were sleeping your mom called I hope you don't mind but I answered it. She was quite worried about you, you know. She told me to tell you that you have to be home in an hour to go to a dinner." I take in what he just said. How could I accuse him of lying and snooping through my phone. I'm such an idiot. I put my arms out and he crawls into my embrace. "I'm kinda hungry." he looks up at me and chuckles. "Well I can't make you something too heavy because you'll lose your appetite for that dinner you have to attend but I can make you a quick snack. How about.... do you want a fluffy omelette or Mini pancakes with strawberry cream?" My ears prick up at the sound of strawberries. I love them, they're probably my favorite food. He giggles and waddles over to the kitchen. I follow him and he's already getting ingredients out of his pantry and fridge.

I wrap my arms around his waist as he pours some milk and cracks an egg into a bowl. After the two are mixed he gently sifts pancake mix into the bowl and continues to stir the batter. I rest my head on his shoulder not moving as he hums a song while stirring. "Do you want strawberries in the batter as well?" I nod my head and go sit down on the island of his kitchen so that he can cut strawberries. I watch him as he cuts the strawberries into little pieces and sprinkles them into the batter.

I smile softly at the sight. He's perfect. He's not too submissive, he stands up for himself and others and isn't selfish like most other Omegas. I want to fill him with my pups so that he can make breakfast just like this in our own house with two of our kids running around-

WTF

I shake my head in an attempt to dissolve my thoughts. How could I possibly think about something like that now?! I mean yeah sure I want to have that kind of family with Hinata some time but we aren't even mated! We aren't even 18 yet! (They are both 16 but Hinata is older) The thought saddens me. I want to mate him and fill him wi- nope no no no no. NO.

I sigh and look back up at the omega who is now making strawberry whipped cream. He's beautiful and while I'm entranced by his beauty time seems to fast forward. " Tsukki, I made your snack!" he lays down a plate of mini pancakes in front of me. There are 6 of them all tiny and topped with strawberry whipped cream. I smile and say thank you before taking a bite. My eyes widen. It's like the cream is just sweet enough but also a little salty that it perfectly balances the fluffiness of the pancake. I feel it dissolve in my mouth before taking another bite. 5 whole minutes pass before I've cleaned the plate off. Hinata giggles and wipes a bit of cream from the corner of my mouth. "That was delicious Hinata, thank you." He smiles at me and takes the dishes to wash them.

I get down from my seat at the island table and walk behind him. I plant a small kiss on the back of his neck and he slowly turns around.

He puts the dishes on a drying rack and turns his body so that he's facing me. He looks deep into my eye's before pulling me down so that our noses are touching. I almost kiss him but he breaks away giggling. "Tsukki~ you gotta go to that dinner your mom said!" He scampers off and I chase him. I pull him back before he reaches the door and we fall to the ground, him in my lap and my arms curling around his small cute body. " Don't tease me like that cause I won't be able to hold back next time." He squirms around laughing trying to get out of my embrace but also unconsciously grinding on my growing erection. I strain myself to keep it down so that he doesn't notice and thankfully luck seems to be on my side. I let him go and reach to grab my stuff. Before I walk out of the house I turn back and take his hand. He stares at me eye's wide while I kiss the palm of his hand while keeping eye contact. He blushes and turns his hand. "Have a nice dinner Tsukki. And be careful driving!" I wave and he watches me as I get into my car, only closing the door when I start to drive away.

His giggling face from when our noses touched is implanted in my memory. His cheeks were a light crimson color. His lips were plump and I wondered what they would taste like. His Hazelnut eyes that were a tint auburn staring into mine made time feel like the last drop of honey coming out of a jar. I blush and put a hand to my face. I have been bewitched by Hinata Shoyo.

Oya Oya Oya

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

-Author chan