Mine

Hinata's POV:

"Thank you." Tsukishima simply smirks and ruffles my hair. "Yeah whatever shrimp." I was half expecting him to scoff at me or just walk away but it was comforting whenever he pet me. When I feel his hand stop I look up and see everyone looking at me quizzically. Tsukki looks taken aback. "Why'd you stop?" I ask tilting my head. He tries to hide a blush but I can see his ears redden. This only confuses me more so I look to Noya senpai and he's giggling with Tanaka and Ennoshita senpai. I grow annoyed and cock an eyebrow at them. This only makes them laugh louder. "Sho kun, you were purring." Ennoshita says with a giddy smile. I look at him surprised. I purred? I didn't even realize it. "Huh." Is all I say and suddenly Noya and Tanaka senpai are on the floor a laughing mess. I try to help them up but Noya senpai just grabs me by my shoulders. "Sho did you see Tsukishima's reaction?!" He laughs and turns to Tanaka and they both start laughing. I get confused and then I realize. Tsukki was blushing because I was purring?! "Heh-" Tanaka says while wiping a fake tear from his face. "The salt shaker fucking blushed." and continued laughing with Noya. I turn to see Tsukishima and he picks me up by my shirt. I look at him startled and he growls at Tanaka. "I am not blushing baldy go check your eyes." This only makes Tanaka and Noya laugh even more. I turn to Tsukki again and he looks annoyed. I was going to ask him about it but decide not to. He looks at me and then decides to go over to Tadashi. 

Coach Ukai yells at Tanaka and Noya to get off the floor and we continue practice. I continue to work on receiving but end up failing miserably. After practice ends we have 15 minutes before school actually starts. I walk into the locker room to change. I change pretty quickly but before I head out of the gym I am stopped by Takeda. "Sensei is there something wrong?" I ask. "There's nothing wrong but I would like to talk to you about some things that I have noticed." I nod and follow him outside and around the corner. We walk to a point where no one would be able to overhear our conversation. "Hinata kun,  it might not be my place to assume anything and when I ask this I only want what's best for you, are you and Kageyama on good terms?" I look at him with a straight face. "So you figured it out." He looks at me with sympathy. "Yeah me and Kageyama aren't on good terms exactly. We haven't talked to each other for a month outside of school, and whenever I try to get in touch with him he says he's "busy" and by the way he acts with Ami I can tell that he's "busy" with her." Takeda looks at me and seems at a loss of words. "I can't say that I believed when Kageyama announced that you and him were Fated pairs, I mean Ukai and I are and I guess I just didn't see that kind of spark between the two of you, but do you really think that Kageyama would go as far as to cheat on you?" Takeda looks at me with worried eyes. I can tell that he is being genuine. "I honestly wouldn't call it cheating because it feels as if we aren't even in a relationship. At first it was great. He was sweet and would take me out but I feel like he was only with me for the benefits of me being an omega." Takeda looks offended by my comment and shakes his head in disapointment. "Hinata do you know when your heat will start?" I'm confused by the question but answer by saying that it should be in two weeks. "Alright so if it's in two weeks and today is the 29th of September then your first heat should be on the 12th right?" I nod in reply. "You should check with your doctor to make sure and the first heat usually tends to be the worst so stock up on heat pills and pain killers. Also you should call me if you can't come to school today and I'll let the rest of your teachers know. And don't forget about the match next week!" I smile and thank him before jogging to my first period. Math.

It's the one class where I don't have any friends. I wouldn't say that I suck at math because I understand what's going on during class but when it comes to the math tests and tests in general it's as if all of my previous knowledge went down the drain. I stare out the window not really listening to the teacher. 

Kageyama is cheating. It just kinda fits into place. He never talks to me anymore, he avoids me when I try to and is mean, more mean than usual. I don't have to guess who he's cheating on me with but why stay with me if he is already getting into Ami's pants? I continue to ponder until the bell rings and I'm off to English. My worst class.