My Omega

-Time skip-

Hinata's POV:

I open my eye's to an unfamiliar ceiling. I try to get up but wince in pain. I feel a hand holding mine and I see Tsukki sleeping next to the hospital bed I'm in. I smile softly and pat his head. I trace my finger along his face and admire his features. Pale skin, dark eyelashes and eyebrows, strong cheek bones and a defined jawline. His hair is a golden blonde and shimmers whenever it's in the sun. I giggle to myself, I've never really thought about it but he's really handsome. And his eye's behind his glasses, are a light brown color with a golden tint-

...

wait eyes?

I blink and realize that Tsukishima is staring at me as I trace his facial features. I stiffen up and look away to hide my growing blush. He sighs and turns my head back to face him. I widen my eyes before looking down tying to avoid his gaze. He leans in closer and tilts my chin up slightly so that I'm looking at him.

His action only makes me blush harder. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to w-wake you up." I say stuttering under pressure. He chuckles and releases me. "It's fine I quite liked it actually." I look up at him surprised and he smirks. But suddenly his expression turns into a stern and serious one. "How are you feeling? Are you hurting anywhere? Do you need some water?" I smile at him and tell him I'm alright but the worry never leaves his face.

"I'm alright really. Thanks for saving me back then." He smiles and lord almighty I felt my heart beat out of my chest. "You should smile more you know." I tell him and he smirks. "Only if you want." I blush at his comment. I look at the clock on the wall and it says it's 2:00. Geez how long was I out? Tsukishima seems to notice my reaction because he tells me that I was under some sleeping gas so that they could stitch up some of my scars. I pull up my shirt and whimper. The cuts Kageyama gave me are red and ugly through the stitches they feel sticky and itchy. I jump at the sudden touch as Tsukki takes my hand and lifts my shirt back down. I'm wearing an eye-patch so I can't see as well still but I can tell that he's grimacing. "Hinata what I'm about to tell you is going to be upsetting." I look at him quizzically but brace myself mentally. "Because of your condition you can't play next week during  the matches." I feel my heart drop. I can't play? My face falls in devastation. I hold back the urge to cry and Tsukki looks at me with a sympathetic smile. "Can I at least watch you guys?" I ask in the quietest voice possible. I'm surprised that Tsukki could even hear me. "Yeah the nurse said that you could watch but she said that you have to rest for up to 2 weeks." I nod my head and sit back against the bed still holding Tsukki's hand. A lot of things are going through my mind. I can't play Volleyball for 2 weeks which is frustrating, I need to figure out what to do with Kageyama and how do I tell my mom what happened? She'll be worried sick and that's the last thing I want. Tsukki breaks me from my thoughts. "What are you going to do with Kageyama?" I'm surprised by the question because normally he wouldn't care. Actually I'm surprised overall with how he handled Kageyama back then and how he's treating me now. I never thought that he'd taken an interest to me. I always thought that I was a nuisance to him. But whenever he's near me I always feel at ease. It's strange really but I feel drawn to him. I sigh and think about it. "Well I'm obviously going to break up with him. I mean... I think I've wanted to for a while now but the idea of us being Fated Pairs is what help me back. Though honestly I don't believe it anymore. I just wonder how he'll react." Tsukki nods his head in agreement and squeezes my hand.

"I've decided that I will stay with you." I look at him. "What do you mean stay with me?" He gives me a stern look and says, "I mean that I'm going to ask the principle to change my schedule so it's the same as yours and I'm moving into your house for the time being. I don't want that son of a b- I mean Kageyama near you, so I'll just always be protecting you." I try to open my mouth to reply but am cut off. "It's not a question. I don't mean to be a burden but you being attacked again or being near other Alphas pisses me off. And don't ask why I feel the need to protect you because I don't know either."