26. Banned From Quidditch

Today was possibly one of the biggest quidditch matches of the season. Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Neville saw this as Naomi vs Draco but that was just because they were not on the same page at the moment. This was the first quidditch game that Jakey had come to this year apart from the Hufflepuff quidditch practices he had been sneaking to. 

-Naomi's POV-

I am quite nervous for this game today. It is my first time playing as chaser in front of the school though Harry has been hyping me up for it.

"I don't know, Potter. It seems scary."

"My first match, I fell off my broom and nearly choked on the golden snitch. We won still. Second year, I broke my arm then a professor got rid of all of my bones in my arm. Third year I fell 100 feet out of the sky...... That's not making you feel any better, is it?"

"NO! Okay, I'll be fine. I've just got to concentrate."

"Right, You'll be great."

The whistle was blown and we all mounted our brooms and made our way into the stadium where the school cheered. I saw Draco in the distance and thought to myself, if he can do it, so can I. 

Once the game started, it became intense. The air was cool and there was a slight breeze so it was perfect weather. I scored a goal and everyone cheered for me. It was amazing. So much better than I thought it would be. Fred and George flew past me and yelled:

"WICKED, LITTLE!"

My face shone with pride as another 2 minutes in, I had already scored another goal. It was 20:0 when Draco zoomed past me causing my broom to spin slightly. I got it under control when a bludger flew straight at me. I shut my eyes waiting for the impaction but it never came. One of the Slytherins hit it out of my way. Draco must have asked them not to let me get hurt. I needed to show him that I can play quidditch so I put all of my effort in and the out come was phenomenal. The score at the end of the game was 320:140. Harry had caught the snitch and Draco clearly wasn't happy about it. He was reading a paper with the Weasleys on the front. I was walking with Fred and George to the changing rooms when Draco came and waved the paper at us.

 "A picture of your parents outside their house – if you can call it a house! Your mother could do with losing a bit of weight, couldn't she?"

I held Fred back and so did Angelina and another Gryffindor. No one stopped George though. He sprinted to Draco and punched him in the nose, giving him a nosebleed. Draco tried to fight back but it was 2 against 1. Harry was now joining in. They had Draco pinned to the floor and Harry stepped on his wrist as George kneeled over him and battered him. Draco had his hand around Georges neck as he struggled to get him off. Just then, Madame Hooch came over and pulled the fight apart. I let go of Fred and went over to where Draco squirmed around on the floor.

"You stupid boy, Draco! Why would you say something like that and what were you expecting to hear!?"

"I- I DUNNO!"

I pace planted the ground when someone behind me pushed me over. Pansy Parkinson.

"Don't yell at my Draco!"

"I'm sorry!? Dray, you never told me about her."

Draco stood up and limped away as I got up too. Pansy slapped me in the face and I couldn't just stand hear and take it. Just as Neville entered the pitch, I swung a punch at Pansy's lip and knocked her front teeth out. Neville held me back before I could do anything else.

"GET OFF ME YOU SQUIB!"

"Who are you calling squib, you slut!"

"Naomi, stop it!"

"Get off me, Neville!"

Jus then, Pansy ran away and followed Draco so Neville let go of me.

"What was that about?"

"GeorgebeatupDracoandIcametoshoutatDracobecausehecalledMollyfatandPansyslappedmesoIpunchedher." 

"What? "

"I- urgh! I DON'T KNOW!"

"okay, calm down I'm sure it can't be tha-"

Just at that moment, Fred George and Harry stormed past and into the changing rooms.

"BANNED!?"

"Yes, Fred."

"YOU GOT ME BANNED BECAUSE YOU BEAT UP DRACO!?"

"I'm banned too!"

Banned? How could they be banned? No, this isn't right.