27. Draco's Hamster

(As it is the 2nd of may I would like a moment of silence for those who died in the BOH)

On the 19th of November, word around Hogwarts had spread quickly that Arthur Weasley had been evolved in an attack within the ministry. When Naomi found this out, she instantly ran to Fred and George's dorm to see if they were okay. When she got there however, they were gone. They must have gone to see him at St. mungo's or something. That lunch time on the 19th, Miles came to talk to Naomi about something personal.

-Naomi's POV-

"Naomi? Naomi! Hey, I need to talk to you about something.... personal."

"Personal for you or me?"

"Me. As in Me, me. Okay so..... My dad sent me a letter. You know, the one who left when I was three."

"-Yeah, about that."

"But get this! He's actually been in prison f-"

"Miles, I know your dad is Sirius Black!"

"I- what?.."

"I met him. With Remus. I am staying with Remus because my mum is in Azkaban. I was going to tell you eventually but-"

"Not the point, Nomi. He wants to meet me. At Christmas, he's invited me to stay. He said in the letter that you might be going as well?"

"Why would..... Right, Remus. Yeah, I'll probably be there."

"Okay. Bye then!"

"Bye."

I need to see Neville. I need to tell him that I-

Just then someone walked into me, knocking all of my stuff on the floor. It was Draco. And he was crying?

"Woah, what's wrong!?"

"I- My- It's-"

"Calm down, Dray. Tell me what happened."

"MY HAMSTER DIED!"

"Oh Hun, I'm sorry. How did it-"

"I just went t- to hold him because I- I had a- an argument with m- my d- d- dad. BUT HE WAS DEAD!"

"Okay, calm down. Do you wanna see Ffiore? She might be asleep but-"

As I was finishing my sentence, Draco nodded and wiped his eyes before a student came down the corridor and helped me pick up my stuff.

"She's in my dorm. Just don't go in my diary."

Draco chuckled slightly which made me feel better that I could cheer him up, Then he left.