31. The Great Escape

When it came to the end of the month, everyone knew about Jiles (Miles's and Jake's ship name). Jake had lost all of his popularity and rumours had started to spread about him and Cedric. Miles on the other hand had all of the girls on his back. Even some teachers seamed to be into him. On the 22nd of July, Fred and George came up to Naomi and were giggling amongst themselves. 

"What are you two up to now?"

George looked at Fred and nodded as George then started to talk.

"Well, Naomi. Since you MUST know me and Fred are preforming our big plan today."

"What big plan?"

"Our great escape! We're getting out of here!"

"How are you going to manage that!?"

"Well, we're getting Harry to break into Umbridge's office and then were going to take our brooms back and escape!"

Naomi looked over to where Neville was sitting alone. He had a cup of pumpkin juice and was reading the daily prophet. Just then Miles and Jake came in to the great hall hand in hand. People started to give them dirty looks as Miles sat next to Naomi and Jake sat next to him. Fred and George left and got out their wands. Umbridge was sat at the front of the hall and was scanning the hall, shouting at anyone who went out of line. Harry had told everyone how McGonagall gave him a biscuit when he slagged off Umbridge witch made Naomi like her a little more. Eventually Miles and Jake left to have a make out session in the library. They were very open about it witch Naomi found funny. She had honestly been numb since the break up and she had missed him every day. She hated the thought of getting back together with him but..... Just then Neville got up and looked at Naomi witch took her out of her daydream. He looked away as soon as she did and just left the great hall. Umbridge had made a new rule where you weren't allowed in the great hall after 8:00. 

-------------------------------------

At 10:00am there was shouting in the corridor. Miles was studying in a window on the main hall when he heard it. He ran to where the sound was coming from and saw that Fred and George had broken into the great hall. Naomi and Neville were doing an exam in there! Miles ran up to the door but was stopped when a huge dragon made of fire works flew out of the door going to eat Umbitch. Everyone ran out of the great hall as Naomi looked at Miles and grabbed his arm just to pull him into the crowd. Miles saw Fred and George fly off into the distance on their brooms. Naomi and Miles cheered until Hermione grabbed Naomi's attention. 

"Naomi! Miles! We need to go! Sirius is in trouble!"