29. Why don't you?

In April Fred and George had decided to celebrate their birthday differently. They started to give away all of their products for free as if they didn't need money anymore. Naomi got curious as to why they were just giving things away. In the three years she had known them Fred and George had always been about making money. So why now have they decided to give things away for free? Neville even heard George say once that "If I ever give away something for free, kill me."

- Naomi's POV -

I went to Neville and hugged his arm then Umbridge came over and slapped Neville over the head shouting not to let me do that. You see two months ago I found out that my fucking mother knew her. Ever since then she has been picking on me like a bitch. What's worse is me and Neville haven't been on the best terms since he found out me and Miles spent Christmas together. He didn't like the fact that Miles is related to the woman who tried to murder his parents. If he would have told me that he felt that way I wouldn't have done it, except for the fact  that he waited until after Christmas to tell me. This is our first sort of bad argument. The fact that he doesn't want me to hang around with my best friend is so aggravating.

When we got to the common room Miles was sat in front of the fire waiting for me. 

"Hey, Naomi. Wanna come to my dorm? Me and the boys are playing wizard's chess in there we think-"

I looked at Neville and saw that he had gone back to sit on a sofa. He had his head rested on his hand and looked sort of angry so I told Miles to leave and went up to Neville after he did. I went to sit on his lap but he sat up from his seat and looked at me then held my shoulder and asked politely why he was in our common room.

"Neville, he just wants to see me. Why are you so controlling now? Are you getting stressed? I-"  

"I just don't want you to be around him Naomi!"

"Why? He's just my friend."

"Well I don't like him! Miles is trying to take you from me! He is taking you away from me and I dont want to loose you!"

"Please love, don't raise your voice..."

"Naomi, If I see you with him I-"

I crossed my arms and kissed my teeth then raised my eyebrows and said

"You'll what?! YOU'LL KILL HIM?!"

"Naomi, don't w-"

"OH SO NOW YOU'RE LISTENING!? I don't want to argue."

"Why don't you break up with me then?"

"What?......."

"I said WHY DON'T YOU BREAK UP WITH ME THEN?!"

Just as Nev said that, Miles walked through the portrait hole and stood next to me, I could feel my legs start to shake as all the shouting reminded me of my old house with mother. 

"F- f- fine, we're d- done....."

"Fine. And fuck you Miles."

Before I could stop him, Miles had swung a punch at Neville. Miles hit him square in the nose which made Neville scream and then hold his nose in his hands. I rushed to help but Neville shoved me to the side and made me fall backwards. At this point pretty much the whole of Gryffindor tower had come down to watch. Neville got back up and punched Miles in the stomach. Things started to get heated so I stood back and joined Hermione and Lavender. I looked at Neville and saw that his nose was dripping with blood and he had chipped a tooth. Miles had only a bruise on his right cheek which looked like it was going to leave a blackeye. Just as Neville went to swing a punch at Miles's face, Miles grabbed his fist and put it to the side, smirked at him and then kicked him in the balls then started kicking him to the ground, leaving him conscious just to bend down and whisper in his ear,

"Don't take it personally mate but, I will always be her favourite."

---------------------------------------

Sorry for not publishing a chapter for ages, I've had loads to do :3 enjoy this heated chapter and get out the popcorn for the next one ;)