28. Christmas With Miles

On the 2nd of December, Naomi was packing her bag to go to meet Miles at his house with Remus. She had been so exited about this for so long (since Miles asked her to come) that she had completely forgot to owl Draco, Neville and Jake altogether. 

When the church bells chimed for 7:00, Remus and Naomi made their way outside and they apparated to Sirius's place. When they got there, it was chaotic. Fred and George were apparating around the house, Sirius was yelling at someone in the other room and Molly was talking to Arthur on the sofa in the living room. Ron, Hermione and Harry were upstairs as their voices were carried down the big staircase which had some sort of house elf on it.

"Hello, my name is Naomi. Do you know where Miles is?"

"Kreacher must not talk to the short girl. Kreacher only answers Mr. Black and his son."

"But I must-"

"Naomi! You came!"

"Miles! Hello again Mr. Black"

"Please, call me Sirius. Miles here was just telling me about you."

"Yeah? Hey, is there a bathroom I could use?"

"Upstairs on your left. 2nd floor."

"Thanks, Sirius."

Just as she finished, Naomi ran up the stairs and threw up in the toilet. She came downstairs and went in the living room where Molly, Arthur, Ginny, George and Fred all sat. When Naomi looked at Arthur she saw that he was all beat up. She sat next to George who gave her a concerned look. Molly got up with Arthur and they wet to the kitchen.

"You alright, Naomi? You're a bit pale."

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm okay."

"You don't look okay. What's up?"

"I'm fine, Georgie, really."

"Sure."

"I am!"

"Okay, jeez!"

George wrapped his arm around Naomi and sighed before she hugged him and looked up at him.

"I can tell you anything, right George?"

"Of course, Nomi."

"Okay because I don't want you to freak out about this."

"About wha-"

"I think I'm pregnant."

"WHAT!?"

"SHHHHH! I told you not to freak out!"

"How do you know?!"

"I threw up earlier and I've been off for a while..."

"Do you want Fred to know?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, FRED!"

F: "Yes?"

Fred apparated in front of us and smiled at Naomi before he sat next to her, sandwiching her in.

G: "Do you want to tell him?"

Na: "Yeah, sure.... Freddie, I think I'm pregnant."

F: "WHAT!?"

G: "That's exactly what I said!"

Na: "Not the time guys."

F: "Right, sorry."

Na: "I got a test from the shop before I came..."

G: "You should go take it, love"

Na: "Right.."