3.

"Cal, can you please stop tapping my nose" she groaned to Calum as everyone all sat on the floor around the coffee table.

Everyone was at Luke's place, his parents were gone for the weekend and Luke didn't know how to have a party, so he invited all of his friends.

Ashton didn't even want to go, mainly because he knew her and Calum were going to be flirting and messing around with each other.

She was all he thought about, she was possibly the only girl he's ever wanted this much.

Ashton rolled his eyes when Calum went against her wishes and poked her nose once again causing her to giggle and flinch back.

"You guys are so cute" Luke smiled and Ashton nearly chopped his head off.

Calum blushed but Alexis only shrugged "I only like Calum as a friend"

Ashton smirked before pulling out his phone.

Anonymous: hello darling

He looked up and watched as she pulled her phone out from her back pocket a small smile forming on her lips.

She acted as if though she didn't want to talk to Ashton, but she did.

Ashton smiled, not a devilish smirk or a taunting grin but a real heartfelt smile.

Alexis-kitten: hey

Anonymous: that's all you have to say to me kitten

Alexis-kitten: Yes

Anonymous: yes what.

Alexis-kitten: yes daddy....

Anonymous: that's so hot baby

Alexis-kitten: why are you so horny

Anonymous: I know I turn you on kitten

Alexis-kitten: And how would you know what turns me on

Anonymous: you're pretty good at talking a lot about yourself kitten.

Anonymous: daddy kink

Anonymous: you're submissive

Anonymous: which is great because I'm a dom

Alexis-kitten: please I'm with my friends

Anonymous: am I turning you on baby girl?

Alexis-kitten: yes daddy....

Ashton nearly came in his pants as he looked up to see her biting her lip and rubbing her thighs together.

He smiled because he was doing that to her, he was the one getting her worked up. Not Calum, but him.

Anonymous: go take care of yourself princess, and remember to call out daddy when you cum (;

Well I need Jesus

Dedicated to creamkies I love her so much and I just omfg I can't even explain it