7.

Ashton frowned, took a deep breath in, and took a step into his first hour. He thought as much as he could about what happened. There was no way she could have known it was him.

He made it so obvious when he walked out, he should have stayed where he was and talked to Luke or something that made it look like someone else.

Maybe she didn't know who it was and she was fucking with his head, as a way to get him to come out and say it was him.

But instead of doing just that, he acted as if the whole situation never happened.

He even ignored her when she came into the room and sat down directly behind him.

-

For the first few hours, he noticed her smirking at him, staring at him and he wished it was because they were together and apparently that's what couples do but it wasn't.

She knew it was him and the future was inevitable.

He didn't know what to expect, how she would react, what she would say. And he didn't even know if she thought he was attractive.

He sat down at their usual lunch table and pulled out his phone.

Anonymous: Call me by my name when you see me kitten

Maybe that was the wrong thing to do seeing at though he didn't want her to know it was him, but he had to. He had to act as if though the whole situation didn't bother him.

"Daddy"

Dedicated to bladexwhy bc she voted so much on my stories (: