27:

ITS BEEN TOO LONG MY CHILDREN

Its been a month since Alexis left with her father to another state for what she said was her dads work moving places. He just shook it off. He didn't care. That's what he made himself think anyways. And so he spent most of his time sleeping with random girls and getting caught up in the wrong crowds. His friends have tried to help him. Calum saying "you're being ridiculous Ashton she didn't leave just you behind" that got Calum a black eye that Ashton did not regret giving.

But right now, in this very second he felt everything. The grief, the sadness the guilt. She had left him and he acted as if he hadn't cared. Its not like she did either though. She didn't message him like she promised and she didn't call or write.

Ashton told himself that it was a fling and obviously she wasn't the one. But that thought made him hurt. He wanted to move on. Its been three and a half months and he was still grieving her as if she died.
She moved on long ago with a lad named Cyrus. Calum found out and told Ashton. Obviously Calum loved torturing Ashton about Alexis. But again Ashton didn't care.

Lately Ashton hadn't cared about anyone or anything for that matter.

He sat on the cream coloured bench and leaned back, taking short swigs from the vodka that was carefully wrapped in a paper bag.

He watched out on the park that looked so lonely. It reminded him of himself. He was used for fun and now he was cold and alone.

He sighed and looked down at his vans.

"You know" he heard a voice and looked up to see a girl with piercing blue eyes and a grin "life would be a whole lot better if you simply smiled"

He didn't like her.

Sorry if its short

THIS STORY IS NO LONGER ON HOLD CRY