12.

I just want to thank all of you for the votes and comments you guys are hella rad and you guys make my nipples sweat. In a good way, though.

Ashton pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a random shirt he found on his dirty floor that was covered in clothes and porn magazines that his mother had probably seen a million times because he basically just leaves them out for everyone to see.

He was careful not to get caught, so instead of walking down stairs and walking to the creaky door, he opened his window and jumped out, risking killing himself for something that meant a lot to him but probably nothing anyone else.

She only lived two blocks away and Ashton had no shoes on, but he was going to make it there without any trouble, he was determined to.

It was silly of him to get so worked up over something so silly.

But to him, this was a once in a lifetime thing.

He's pictured this moment for months.

She was standing there, beautiful, half naked with adoring eyes.

And it wasn't just a fuck or a one night stand to him, he wanted to make love.

He wanted to pleasure her, make her feel things she never had before.

But he also wanted to be dirty, make her beg, make her call him daddy as he pounds into her.

He was already hard and now he was needy also.

He was halfway there and thinking about what was about to happen made him want to come undone, right then and there.

But he kept speed walking until finally, he made it to a rather large house. Only one light was on and he hoped he had guessed right and it was hers, because he bent down, picked up a rock and threw it.

And when it missed he grunted but bent down one more time and threw it again this time hitting the window

There were rumbling noises before the window opened and her smiling face appeared.

"Kitten" she smiled

"Daddy"

"Climb up this," she says pointing to the tree that was right next to her window.

Ashton didn't want to and he much rather would have walked straight through the house risking being caught, but he did as told and climbed up the tree.

When he was finally in her room he pulled her close, attaching his lips to hers.

"You've been teasing me so much baby," he says rubbing her through her underwear.

"Fuck, daddy punish me"

Cliffhanger to make you guys mad LMAO LOVE YOU

I'm Kenzi and I like chicken wings (:

Bye

Dedicated to
katnissphan bc we're fangirl buddies (:::