18.

It's been two weeks since Ashton last talked with Alexis. And he even thought about talking to her and having everything go back to how things use to be. But he couldn't, he didn't want to hurt her. And he knew as well as she did that it was very well possible for him to do just that.

Maybe he'd get overly attached and stop letting her talk to other people, or maybe he'd go too far during sex and hurt her then. He didn't want to think about the ways he could hurt her because that made him feel even worse.

He sat at their usual lunch table quietly eating and when she sat down across from him. He looked up. She was sitting there with a frown just watching him.

"Do you not like me anymore?" She asked and he shook his head, sighing.

"It's not like that"

She nodded knowingly and turned away to talk with Calum not caring if Ashton was right there and hated the fact that they were so close and laughing.

It was his fault though. He was pushing her away, not that he wanted to. He just didn't want to hurt her

-

That night when Ashton went home he went straight to his room and logged into to his tumblr account. Of course she was posting sexy pictures of her in her underwear or her laughing. He sighed and clicked on her blog, making sure to turn himself back to anonymous.

Anonymous: hello

Alexis-kitten: what do you want

Anonymous: you don't even know who i am

Alexis-kitten: yes I do shut up Ashton

Anonymous: ):

Anonymous: (:

Anonymous: I miss you

Alexis-kitten: Then why not talk to me

Anonymous: because I don't want to hurt you

Alexis-kitten: I'm not going to wait around forever

Anonymous: I'm sorry

Alexis-kitten: You should be

Boring chapter I know but next chapter is going to be wild so vote and comment so I can update next chapter.

You guys are going to love it .

Dedicated to
FallOvtMichael (:

Someone sell me what s2g means before I die okay