10

"What exactly were you and Alexis Stonem doing in that janitor closet, Irwin"

Ashton smirked looking into the principles eyes.

"Studying" he says and winks.

The principle was a large man with no hair and eyes the size of golf balls. He was the least feared person in all of Australia. He rarely got children in trouble and when he did he always apologized for giving them a punishment.

"You don't study at home like a normal kid?"

"Teenager, Mr.Creed" The older man grunted before pulling out a slip of paper.

"You're suspended for ten days for skipping and for being alone in a room with the opposite gender"

"Finally, thenunder " Ashton said before taking the paper from the man's hands.

"See you in ten days old man" and with that Ashton left the office, winking at Alexis as he walked by.

She was going to be punished, for making him jealous on purpose and for making too much noise. Ashton was going to make sure that when they meet again it'll be something to remember.

Ashton left the school and walked home to an empty house.

Now, all Ashton had left to do was get under her skin. 

Anonymous: hello sunshine

Alexis-kitten: you can come off anonymous now

Anonymous: but that's no fun kitten
)-:

Alexis-kitten: I was looking forward to meeting you daddy

Anonymous: you'll be meeting me again soon enough kitten. Now tell me how you want me to touch you

Dedicated to acidgrvnge she's so amazing and just ajshdguwhdhdiegv