11.

"Who's your daddy" Ashton smirked grinding his hardened member onto her crotch (I hate that word ew)

She moaned, grabbing his forearm "words" he says "I want words kitten"

"You are, you're my daddy" Ashton smirked before pulling his shirt over his head and attaching his lips to hers.

Their breathing was heavy and their body's molded together as moans and grunts erupted into the room that was empty beside them both being there.

"Fu¢k me daddy" she moaned tilting her head back.

He smirked before pulling her shirt over her head "suck me off first baby girl" and with that she flipped them both over with a smirk and a needy expression.

"You're so hard" she smiled

Her hand went to the inside of his thigh, teasing him, building him up.

"Fuck baby girl no teasing" She giggled and pulled down his boxers letting his member spring free.

Her lips hovered just over the top before everything disappeared and Ashton was alone in his room with the biggest erection he's ever had.

"Fuck" he yelled before sitting up and walking to his laptop.

If he couldn't punish her now, he'd have to build her up. The same way she did in his dream. Sure she had no power of making him have that dream. But she was still being punished for it.

Anonymous: You've made me so hard baby girl

Alexis-kitten: Then take me, daddy

Anonymous: where are you

Alexis-kitten: I'm at my dad's house

Anonymous: fuck kitten where is that

Alexis-kitten: two blocks away from where you live

Anonymous: how did you know where I lived?

Alexis-kitten: I've noticed you a lot more than you think I have

Omfg look what I've done I need Jesus

Dedicated to nerdyirwin bc she's amazing and cute and deserves to be 100 % happy (: