20.

Ashton didn't like fighting and he didn't like drama or attention. But he didn't like the way he was touching her, talking to her, kissing her even more.

As much as Ashton knew that she wasn't necessarily his, he couldn't believe it. And he had to treat her like she was.

Sure he might've been bad for her, but at least he was trying. It was obvious to him that she wasn't. But that didn't matter to him. As long as he tried and he got her.

He wasn't doing anything except for staring at his ceiling with a frown and a bored expression. He had only woken up not but maybe five minutes ago, but he felt like it could've been ages until he heard his lap top go off. And so he sat up and walked the short distance to the computer that was already still on.

Alexis-kitten: can I come over?

Anonymous: why would you want to do that

Alexis-kitten: I have something I want to say to you

Ashton sighed and replied with a simple  "yeah okay come over" before walking back to his bed and wincing when he felt a pain in his stomach.

No matter how hard he tried he couldn't remember anything that had happened the previous day. He knew that he was expelled and the other guy wasn't so he knew that it was something he had done that was terrible. But it hurt him, he wanted her so badly and there she was, giving herself to some guy that wasn't even half as good as he was.

Ashton lifted his shirt up slightly and gasped when he saw a large purple bruise on his lower stomach.

He put his shirt back down and looked towards his door as he heard greetings from in the living room.

But he quickly looked away when there were foot steps coming up the stairs, stopping at the door.

"What did I do?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"The more important question is why you did it Ashton" and then she sighed and walked over to his desk, smiling at how he kept his blog on a picture of her. It could have been a coincidence but really, it wasn't.

Ashton sighed "why are you here?" And then she sighed and maybe they both have sighed a little too much since she's been there.

"I uh, I wanted to let you know what you uh did" she answered sheepishly and he motioned for her to go on. She nodded understanding and quickly started once again.

"You uh, you sent him to the hospital Ashton" he nodded and looked away, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked

"What?"

"Fuck, kitten are you scared of me?" He stood and walked closer to her. She stepped back a bit but stopped when her back hit the wall. "Are you?"

And then he attached his lips to hers.

SORRY I S2g IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONGER (thank you irwin182 for telling me what s2g means now I can use it happily)

I HAVE A STRANGE OBSESSION WITH CLIFFHANGERS NO I'M KIDDING I JUST Want TO GO GET FOOD OK BYE ILL UPDATE IN A LITTLE BIT WITH A COOL SEX SCENE