26.

Sorry it took me so long to update guys, but yo I'm back and this chapter is going to be kinky as shit. Not really but there will be bites and slaps and daddy kink and kisses and name calling and yeah, don't get wet. It'll be awkward for me if you do.

(This story isn't completely about Alexia btw)

Ashton pushed her onto her bed and she let out a quiet yelp.

"Are you gonna let daddy fuck you?" he asked and she nodded. Ashton shook his head and tissed "words sweetheart" she moaned.

"Yes daddy, please fuck me" he smirked and lifted his shirt above his head showing his fit body that drove her completely mad.

"Show me baby" he breathed "show me how you touch yourself" this surprised Alexia but she nodded and pulled her shirt over her head and removed her shorts.

At first she started slow by massaging her breasts and then she slowly moved her hands down her body and stopped at her crotch (I'm so sorry I didnt know what else to call it CX)

"Here daddy?" She asked with a seductive smile.

"Don't tease daddy" he growled and she chuckled before moving her fingers slowly around her clit.

"Fuck, it feels so good daddy" she tilted her head back. Ashton decided that he had, had enough and so he grabbed her hand and pulled it away from herself.

"Let daddy taste" he said

Ashton lifted her hands above her head with one of his own and with the other he pulled her underwear down her thighs.

"You're so wet" he said with a smirk before letting go of her hands.

"Please" she moaned and took the sheets into her hands.

Ashton slapped the inside of her thigh making her yelp in pleasure.

"Let daddy take his time"

He kissed along the inside of her thigh and bit hard when he was close to her core.

"I have to go now" he smirked, stood up and left.

SORRY HA