28 pt 1

okay.

so you guys (my children) have spammed me with like 60 something comments.

I didn't expect that.

IM NOT DOUBTING U GUYS BUT LIKE WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?¿ HAVE I MADE LOVE WITH SATAN BC IM PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS ARE DEMONS

(that means you guys are swag af)

sigh, so here is your guy's 3000 word chapter full of Ashton that girl who I'm going to have to look on last chapter to know the name of and sex. Lots of kinky wEt daddy sex.

k bye.

(I just looked back and apparently I hadn't given her a name yet)

"why are you just sitting here" She asked Ashton curiously. He looked to her and admired the way her brows scrunched and she titled her head sideways. he would have never admitted it out loud, but he thought she was cute.

maybe even shagable (I think I made that word up tbh)

he gave her one last glance before sighing and taking another swig "I'm trying to forget her" he admitted and she grinned.

"I'm Mia by the way" she said before pulling him up and leading him away from the park that he had just started to become comfortable in. Maybe she wasn't all that bad. But still, she couldn't just lead him away. for whatever. "Where are we going" he asked with a pout.

"you're not drunk right?" Not drunk, tipsy yeah, but he wasn't drunk.

"no"

"Great, I'm going to make you forget all about her" He stopped in his place and examined her face for any clues that she had been messing with him. But when he found non he shook his head and laughed "I'm sorry, but if you're a prostitute I'm good" she rolled her eyes before grabbing ahold of his sleeve and pulling him towards an apartment.

She wasn't rich Like Alexia was and she wasn't even the littlest stuck up. Ashton loved Alexia, he really did. But she was kind of a bitch. She used him for a good time and then left him, knowing that he loved her.

"I'm not a prostitute and I wasn't talking about sex, hey what's your name anyways" she unlocked the main door whilst tugging Ashton in.

"Ashton" he replied and let her pull him into an apartment. It was homey with pictures of what he assumed were her family and friends and she had a large TV pressed against the far right wall. She must have really liked cats as well because she had two of them. One was all black and the other had white and ginger fur. Both of them were cute, but of course Ashton just had to be allergic.