21.

Hello my fellow horny fangirls. Sorry I didn't update when I was supposed to, I've been talking to a boy (surprising I know) and awkwardly he showed me his willy. It was big but like no thank you. You can't beat the cliffaconda. But we send each other cute tummy pictures lmao #goals

Okay you guys can read the smut now.

Ashton nipped softly at the skin right below her ear causing an involuntary whimper to escape her lips. "Do you want me baby girl?" He asked, smirking and nipping at the now tender skin below her ear.

Things got pretty heated after they had their talk and Ashton couldn't be happier. He missed her, he missed his kitten and he couldn't even lie.

"Yes, god yes daddy please" he placed a kiss on the tender skin and kissed her cheek.

"What do you want?" She moaned and bucked her hips towards his causing their privates to touch (I'm sorry i couldn't think of a word oops) he groaned and attached his lips to hers, slowly lifting her shirt up her body, when it got to her neck Ashton pulled away and pulled the t shirt over her head, throwing it onto the floor.

He felt needy and passionate with every tender and moan, he felt like if she were to moan again he would come undone right then and there.

"Just do it" she said "no teasing and no preparation daddy I need you now" Ashton looked at her for a second as to ask 'are you sure' and when she nodded Ashton did too with a smile

"They're fading" Ashton frowned at the now yellow hickeys on her collarbone before leaning down and sucking softly at the skin, biting and smiling causing her to moan and throw her head back in bliss.

"Daddy please" Ashton nodded as she sat up unhooking her bra and pulling it off.

Ashtons mouth was a gap for maybe thirty seconds before he coughed and pecked her lips

"You're beautiful" he then pressed a kiss to her right collarbone before working himself down to her right nipple, taking it into his mouth. She gasped and he grinned.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"Yeah" she nodded with a smile before pulling her underwear down watching as Ashton did the same.

"Are you wet enough kitten?"

"God daddy, I'm so wet"  Ashton rubbed softly at her clit before grabbing his hardened member.

"Wait" she said stopping Ashton "condom" he nodded and leaned over her to reach under his pillow, pulling out a condom.

He tore it open with his teeth and giggled when the wrapper landed on her nose.

He put the condom on over his length before flicking his wrist a few times, making sure that he was hard enough.

"Beg" he simply said and she whimpered

"Daddy please, I need you now Fuck" and then he did. He thrusted softly at first causing her to gasp and throw her head back in pure pleasure.

"Fuck" he groaned and cupped her left boob into his hand, placing a small short kiss on her neck.

"Oh my god daddy" she moaned out, grabbing the sheets into her hands.

This to Ashton was the best moment in his entire life so far. Everything was going to perfectly and he felt amazing. He felt lucky to be doing something this intimate with someone like her. So beautiful and smart, everything she did she did it with passion. Like everything she did she had a reason for doing it. 

The sweat on his forehead began to build as he flipped them both over so that she was now on top.

"Shit, come on kitten ride me" she bounced softly, calling out in ecstasy before grabbing onto Ashtons shoulders and riding faster and harder.

"Fuck baby, come on cum for daddy" Ashton was close and he could tell that she was to by the her pussy clenched around his member.

"Oh my god daddy yes Fuck" and then she came undone, moaning into Ashton neck.

not long after he came too, ridding out both of their highs.

Both of them just sat there, Her in his arms and both happy.

"Hey Alexis?"

"Yes Ashton"

"I think I love you"

Yay so they've finally done the do. I hope this didn't suck as much as I think it did.

Don't forget to vote and comment making fun of the weird sex things i said (: