19.

Ashton sat on his bed, contemplating whether or not he should even go to school. He didn't want to have to see her. Smiling and laughing like everything was okay. Because nothing was okay. It surprised him how attached to this girl he was. They've never dated and they've never gotten together. But he liked her, and he's never felt this way about someone before.

Suddenly his mom appeared in the door way a displeased frown on her face. She looked tired and Ashton knew it was because of his lack of watching his siblings "I'll watch them tomorrow when you go to work" she nodded and stepped in.

"I want to talk about this girl" she says, sitting down on Ashtons bed next to him.

"Just go, and talk things out" he sighed as she rubbed small circles in the small of his back.

She raised an eyebrow when she saw the dirty magazine laying halfway out from under his bed but ignored it with a cough as she stood up. "Get dressed" he blushed and nodded before getting up and doing exactly what his mother told him to do.

-

He stepped into the school and his eyes landed straight on her. She was standing next to some guy he's never seen before, their hands were laced and their close bodies made Ashton want to throw up.

She was gone. There was no way of getting her back now. Maybe she was only a phase Ashton thought and turned away to walk to his next class.

-

She wasn't his to begin with, he now knew that. She wasn't his girlfriend and he wasn't her significant other. They were but friends who had a little fun every now and then.

It made him glum for a little bit but it was reality and Ashton had to face it.

And so he walked to the lunch room and took a seat at that same lunch table him and the others had been sitting at for years. (Since ninth grade anyways)

"Hey mate, what's got you so down" Calum asked sitting next to him. Ashton grunted and put his head in his hands.

"Go away Calum" Calum sighed and put his hand on Ashtons shoulder sympathetically.

"I've tried too mate, she isn't easy"

"Fuck off" and this time he does. Calum nodded understanding what Ashton must've been going through because he felt the same way when he saw her with Ashton.

Ashton sat up and watched as they walked into the lunch room uncomfortably close, his hand on her ass and her face as uncomfortable as they both looked together.

Ashton clenched his jaw but watched closely as he squeezed her ass wincing when she let out a yelp. He didn't do anything though and continued to watch.

They both sat down and Alexis gave Ashton a knowing sympathetic smile before going back to her new boy toy. He was touching her in interoperate places and Ashton could tell that she wasn't into it. But he didn't say anything and continued to watch until she started to wince and that's when Ashton slammed his fists down onto the table and stood up.

"Get your mother fucking hands off of her" he screamed and the boy smirked standing up along with Alexis who looked frightened at the Ashton she was currently witnessing.

The boy pulled Alexis real close and pressed his lips firmly to hers, he basically stuck his tongue down the girls throat and that's when Ashton blacked out.

All he could remember was getting hit in the nose but that was it.

But he knew that this time he fucked up.

They may or may not be having sex next chapter .