25:

Alright guys, no more extra chapters until the story is either over or I really need to tell you guys something.

This chapter is going to be a very KINKY AND SEXY chapter so hold on tight to your underwear hhahhahaha I'm so funny *wipes tears*

Ashton was furious. She couldn't walk out on him, not after everything he's gone through just for her. She was his, she belonged there with him. And so after slipping on his jacket he ran down the stairs, past Harry and out the door into the rain. He ignored the wet drops of rain that would ever so often hit him as he ran through the streets. Not caring about cars, or people or anything else. He was thinking of her. And that angered him even more. He loved her, but he didn't love her enough to make her want to stay with him.

She hadn't even told him about leaving before. It was so sudden.

He didn't even expect it. Ashton ran and ran, letting his chest rise and fall as the rain fell down on him.

When he finally stopped at he was at her fathers house, now drenched. He took a deep breath in before climbing up her tree. He knocked a few times and sighed in relief when she opened it without any hesitation. Her eyes were puffy and red and her cheeks tear stained. But to Ashton she looked absolutely beautiful. He caressed her cheek, neither of them saying a word as Ashton pushed himself into the room and closed the window.

"You're wet" she said looking down at the ground beneath her feet.

"And you're beautiful" Ashton pressed his lips to hers harshly but deeply.

Their lips moved fast against each other as Ashton pressed her body harshly against the wall, removing his lips from hers to reattach them to her collar bone. He sucked and nipped until a purple mark appeared. Her breathing had increased and Ashton's hard on was pressing hard against his pant leg.

"You're mine" he whispered harshly against her skin
She moaned and tilted her head back. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them above her head.

"You're fucking mine" he removed one of his hands from her wrists and slapped her thigh. "Who do you belong to?" He asked seductively.

Her breath hitched "you" he nodded.

"And what what's my name baby girl?"

She smiled tears falling from her eyes "daddy"

Sorry but its like one am and I'm tired as hell.

Go give highlight a read and a vote yo

I'll update tomorrow