9.

Anonymous: why would you do that to daddy?

Alexis-kitten: What do you mean (:

Anonymous: you're going to be punished

Alexis-kitten: Punish me, daddy, I've been naughty

Ashton closed his eyes, feeling his member harden and his jaw tighten.

Now he had a boner in school and she was going to pay. He smirked and looked back down at his phone.

Anonymous: meet me in the janitor's closet in five minutes

Alexis-kitten: Why must I do that daddy?

Anonymous: I'm going to punish you kitten

And he walked out from the boys' bathroom, down the hall, and into the nearest janitor's closet.

Anonymous: don't get lost on your way kitten, I'm waiting for you

Ashton has been waiting for this moment for months now, and finally, he didn't have to imagine her lips on his own. He didn't have to wank off to a picture of her that she had posted. But now this was the real deal and he was going to make the most of it.

After three minutes of waiting, there were knocks at the door and he smirked, took a breath in and opened the door.

"Hello kitten," he said, she smiled.

"Daddy"

She closed the door and locked it causing Ashton to grin.

"Are you ready for your punishment kitten" she busted out her bottom lip, pouting.

"But daddy I haven't done anything wrong," she says pushing him against the wall.

But he wasn't going to let her be in control, that was his job. That's what he was supposed to do.

He grunted before pushing her to the door.

"Don't you forget who your daddy is kitten" he says before attaching his lips to hers.

The kiss was passionate but also forceful causing him to harden and groan.

He pulled his lips from hers, attaching them to her neck. He left wet kisses along her neck before settling at her collarbone, he began to suck and nip causing a purple hickey to slowly appear.

"You're mine," he says "say it kitten, tell me you're mine"

She moaned and grinned onto his hardened member.

"I'm yours, daddy"

And with that, there were knocks at the door.

"To the office now you two"

Ashton smirked.

"We'll finish this later princess" he pushed her aside, kissing her cheek just before he walked out confidently leaving her amazed and confused.

Sorry lmao dedicated to xfights bc she is amazing and she voted so much (: love you