6.

Ashton smiled to himself before walking into the lunch room, no one was looking at him and no one knew of his existence at that particular moment, but he felt as if he were on top of the world.

This was the moment he was going to get the girl. He was no longer the third wheel or the friend of a friend. He was now someone of a higher power. He was soon to be hers.

He looked at his regular lunch table, then noticing that she wasn't there just yet and he smiled. Everything was falling into place.

He sat down, this time without a lunch and turned to the lunch rooms corridors, waiting for her to make an appearance.

And when she did he felt himself die and go to heaven. She was wearing reasonably short shorts with knee socks and a green day shirt. She walked so confidently and she looked so beautiful.

He smirked when she sat down and looked down at his lap.

He knew she wasn't going to call him daddy, and he knew exactly why. She didn't even know him. She didn't know anything about him other than what he looked like and that he was friends with the same people that she was.

She looked nervous and her foot tapping was overwhelmingly annoying. But Ashton dealt with it and watched as Calum sat down.

She took a deep breath in before tapping him on his shoulder, he turned around with a smile "hey daddy"

And that's when everything took a turn "did you just call me daddy?" Calum gave her look of disgust before sliding a chair over and turning away from her.

Ashton smiled to himself before pushing himself off of his seat and walking out from the cafeteria.

Anonymous: I guess you loose then huh

Alexis-kitten: I hate you

Anonymous: no you don't kitten,.you're just angry because you didn't get what you want

Anonymous: you'll get that soon enough kitten

Alexis-kitten: Daddy?

Anonymous: yes kitten

Alexis-kitten: I know who you are

Dedicated to royalmukes SHE IS SO FUNNY AND COOL AND I LIKE WE USE TO TALK BUT THEN SHE CHANGED HER USER NAME AND I LOST HER BUT NOW I FOUND HER AND I LOVE HER OMFG