16.

Ashton wasn't normally a sensitive person, he was strong and independent. But the next day after their date when he saw her sitting on Calums lap he could feel his heart break and he could feel everything he worked for crumble beneath his feet.

Although he probably should have expected this to happen. Alexis wasn't really a dating type of person. She liked to have a quick Fuck and maybe even a few laughs.

Ashton may have seemed like he was the same way, but he wasn't. He wanted to make her feel loved and wanted. It wasn't all about the sex to him, it was more then that.

And so when he saw it, he didn't run out of the lunch room in tears or walk to the table and act like nothing was wrong.

Because suddenly he was angry, she was his. She belonged to him. He was her daddy and she was his baby girl. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists before walking to the table, grabbing her by her wrists and pulling her up out of his lap. She looked just as confused as Calum did. But he didn't care as he took Calum by his shirt and pulled him up out of his seat.

"If you ever touch my baby girl again I swear to God Calum I will end you" and with that Ashton threw him to the ground and turned around seeing most of the lunchroom looking in his direction "what?" He yelled and some of them turned away. He rolled his eyes before turning to her and grabbing her softly by her wrist.

"What's wrong with you?" She spat at him but still followed closely behind.

"You're mine" he retorted landlocked away from her to watch where he was going.

He pulled her out of the school and to his mother's car that he had borrowed that morning "Ashton, where are we going?" He smirked and started the engine "let me drive baby girl"

Sorry this chapter was so short

And I'm sorry it sucked but oh well

Don't forget to vote and comment

Stay strong, stay beautiful.