30

Its four am and I just now realized that I promised you amazing beauties a chapter. So here you guys go and I'm sorry if it sucks again it is four am and I am not entirely sure if I'm awake right now or not. So without any further ado here you guys go!

The next morning Ashton woke up and Mia was gone, she left a note telling him to leave and that she would call if necessary. To him. It was very necessary.

The thought lingered a little, Ashton being tempted to call. But another thought took over.

They just made love and ahe left a note for him to wake up to? Not a hi or a hello or even a "Yo, great fuck you were mate, now leave."

But he didn't question it any more, as he packed up his things and left her house, leaving her a note to find when she returned from wherever it is she decided to run off to.

He left to school, even though he smelt of sex and was a literal mess. He knew he should have a shower or something but he couldn't miss anymore school. This was his last year and he had to make the absolute most of it, unlike his previous years.

He ended up being invited to one of Michael's parties that would be occurring later on in the night. He was also unwillingly sent to the nurse's office because his third period teacher thought he was seriously sick seeing as though he looked like literal death.

"'M not sick," he would say and the nurse would reply "No one completely healthy looks that BAD sweetie," and that's how he ended up being sent home where his mother made him take a shower.

He took a nap afterwards and was surprised by how little Mia was on his mind that day. When he woke up he changed into decent clothes and decided to call Michael to see who was going to be at the oh so sick party.

Apparently though, Michael wasn't sure, seeing as Calum and Luke decided to be fucking idiots and post about the party everywhere. They even posted up fliers on building. So apparently the party was going to be big and top notch.

Ashton was not looking forward to it what so ever.

Again I'm so sorry this chapter was ick. I'll make sure next chapter is good and long.

Bye guys stay strong stay beautiful.

-mom

EDITED BY toxicallyashton !
(you're welcome kenzi)